[Help] Tribes 2 Bomber picture

I am playing oGame, and the picture of Impulse Engine reminds me the back
view of Tribes 2 Bomber.
I have tried to reinstall tribes 2, but the CD-r is unreadable; i have the
original key, but file planet has suspended the free distribution and on
eMule there is nothing. I have no opportunity to instal Tribes 2 and take
any screenshot.

On google i was not able to find what i am looking for.

May someone help me posting an immage of the Back View of the Bomber?

Thanks
94 answers Last reply
More about help tribes bomber picture
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    In article <duVUe.47866$4g5.3187141@news4.tin.it>, fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it
    says...

    There you go... http://www.pbase.com/fabriceroux/image/49149464

    --
    Fabrice Roux --- www.fabriceroux.com
    Tribes and Paint Shop Pro scripts

    In article <duVUe.47866$4g5.3187141@news4.tin.it>, fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it
    says...
    > May someone help me posting an immage of the Back View of the Bomber?

    There you go... http://www.pbase.com/fabriceroux/image/49149464

    --
    Fabrice Roux --- www.fabriceroux.com
    Tribes and Paint Shop Pro scripts
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "[RS]Faramir_agst" <contact_info@mywebsite.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > In article <duVUe.47866$4g5.3187141@news4.tin.it>, fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it
    > says...
    >> May someone help me posting an immage of the Back View of the Bomber?
    >
    > There you go... http://www.pbase.com/fabriceroux/image/49149464
    >
    > --
    > Fabrice Roux --- www.fabriceroux.com
    > Tribes and Paint Shop Pro scripts

    Thank you, i appreciate that.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> ha scritto nel messaggio

    > FRANCE?
    >
    > YOU FILTHY TURKISH BATH LOVING SPANIARD

    I never speak with people who don't even know for what a bidet is useful.

    And - France what?
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Fabrice Roux wrote:
    > In article <duVUe.47866$4g5.3187141@news4.tin.it>, fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it
    > says...
    >
    >>May someone help me posting an immage of the Back View of the Bomber?
    >
    > There you go... http://www.pbase.com/fabriceroux/image/49149464

    Just what do you think you're doing? You're French. You're supposed to
    be disgruntled, entirely unhelpful, somewhat smelly and muttering about
    cheese.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Frank van Schie" <frankNOSPAM@email.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > Just what do you think you're doing? You're French. You're supposed to be
    > disgruntled, entirely unhelpful, somewhat smelly and muttering about
    > cheese.

    I am not French ad you are a flown mutter.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> wrote in message

    > "Frank van Schie" <frankNOSPAM@email.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >> Just what do you think you're doing? You're French. You're supposed to be
    >> disgruntled, entirely unhelpful, somewhat smelly and muttering about
    >> cheese.
    >
    > I am not French ad you are a flown mutter.

    Nor do you know how to follow a newsgroup thread. He was not talking to you,
    you dolt. You had your bomber spoon fed to you, you can leave now.

    Quixote
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    > "Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >
    >> FRANCE?
    >>
    >> YOU FILTHY TURKISH BATH LOVING SPANIARD
    >>

    > I never speak with people who don't even know for what a bidet is useful.
    >
    > And - France what?

    Are you retarded?
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> wrote in message

    > "Frank van Schie" <frankNOSPAM@email.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >> Just what do you think you're doing? You're French. You're supposed to be
    >> disgruntled, entirely unhelpful, somewhat smelly and muttering about
    >> cheese.
    >
    > I am not French ad you are a flown mutter.

    Go eat some horse, froggy.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Cavalier Body's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
    body were:
    > "Frank van Schie" <frankNOSPAM@email.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >>Fabrice Roux wrote:
    >>> In article <duVUe.47866$4g5.3187141@news4.tin.it>,
    >>> fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it says...
    >>> There you go... http://www.pbase.com/fabriceroux/image/49149464
    >> Just what do you think you're doing? You're French. You're supposed to be
    >> disgruntled, entirely unhelpful, somewhat smelly and muttering about
    >> cheese.
    > I am not French ad you are a flown mutter.

    No, but the person Frank replied to, Fabrice, is.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Frank van Schie wrote:
    > Fabrice Roux wrote:
    >> In article <duVUe.47866$4g5.3187141@news4.tin.it>,
    >> fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it says...
    >>
    >>> May someone help me posting an immage of the Back View of the
    >>> Bomber?
    >>
    >> There you go... http://www.pbase.com/fabriceroux/image/49149464
    >
    > Just what do you think you're doing? You're French. You're supposed to
    > be disgruntled, entirely unhelpful, somewhat smelly and muttering
    > about cheese.

    He couldn't stand to see us having old-fashioned fun! I'm just glad
    Thrasher wasn't here to see him do that. ;)

    --
    > ^,,^< Miracle, a lifetime [LD], DkAngel

  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    O well...you must excuse me. But, next time just do not reply directly to my
    post!

    Bye.
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of
    "Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> coming from a tree, and thought,
    "Man, this is f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:

    > O well...you must excuse me. But, next time just do not reply directly
    > to my post!
    >
    > Bye.

    he didnt, you imbecile.

    --
    Adept
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:06:20 -0500, DEbig3 <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of
    >"Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> coming from a tree, and thought,
    >"Man, this is f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:
    >

    >> O well...you must excuse me. But, next time just do not reply directly
    >> to my post!
    >>
    >> Bye.
    >>

    >he didnt, you imbecile.

    Do they get AOL subscriptions in France, D? This guy's as thick as a
    cinderblock filled with bricks.

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:06:20 -0500, DEbig3 <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of
    >>"Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> coming from a tree, and thought,
    >>"Man, this is f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:
    >>

    >>> O well...you must excuse me. But, next time just do not reply directly
    >>> to my post!
    >>>
    >>> Bye.
    >>>

    >>he didnt, you imbecile.
    >
    > Do they get AOL subscriptions in France, D? This guy's as thick as a
    > cinderblock filled with bricks.
    >
    > --
    > --==<S m e g h e a d>==--

    Do they get _ANYTHING_ in le france?!
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of Smeghead
    <tribesfan@hotmail.com> coming from a tree, and thought, "Man, this is
    f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:

    > On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:06:20 -0500, DEbig3 <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of
    >>"Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> coming from a tree, and
    >>thought, "Man, this is f*ed up," but carried on the following
    >>conversation anyway:
    >>

    >>> O well...you must excuse me. But, next time just do not reply
    >>> directly to my post!
    >>>
    >>> Bye.
    >>>

    >>he didnt, you imbecile.
    >
    > Do they get AOL subscriptions in France, D? This guy's as thick as a
    > cinderblock filled with bricks.

    if they do, it doesnt matter, since hes italian..

    --
    Adept
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On 13 Sep 2005 05:04:34 GMT, "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com>
    wrote:

    >Frank van Schie wrote:
    >> Fabrice Roux wrote:
    >>> In article <duVUe.47866$4g5.3187141@news4.tin.it>,
    >>> fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it says...

    >>> There you go... http://www.pbase.com/fabriceroux/image/49149464
    >>
    >> Just what do you think you're doing? You're French. You're supposed to
    >> be disgruntled, entirely unhelpful, somewhat smelly and muttering
    >> about cheese.
    >

    > He couldn't stand to see us having old-fashioned fun! I'm just glad
    >Thrasher wasn't here to see him do that. ;)

    Ah, Fabrice is just a nice guy. He saw this lamer turtle on his back,
    kicking and rocking and flipped him over.

    Not very good for the evolution of usenet, but kind, nonetheless.

    Had this troll simply come in, explained himself, and (here's the
    clincher0 not got uppity when his own lack of common sense was
    highlighted, he might have gotten what he wanted a lot more smoothly.

    The thing, though, that really got me (as a junior hobbiest
    theologian) was his missapplication of Matthew 7:6. I didn't see any
    "pearls" from this puke. And his implication that we here are
    "swine"... that's a little offensive in anyone's book.

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:06:53 +0000 (UTC), "Adrian Ng"
    <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote:

    >"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:06:20 -0500, DEbig3 <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of
    >>>"Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> coming from a tree, and thought,
    >>>"Man, this is f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:

    >>>he didnt, you imbecile.
    >>
    >> Do they get AOL subscriptions in France, D? This guy's as thick as a
    >> cinderblock filled with bricks.
    >>
    >> --
    >> --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
    >
    >Do they get _ANYTHING_ in le france?!

    They get the definitions of Surrender, Cheese and Subterfuge.

    Interesitingly, the French word subterfuge is taken from Latin and
    literally means to "secretly flee".

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    > On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:06:53 +0000 (UTC), "Adrian Ng"
    > <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote:
    >

    >>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> Do they get AOL subscriptions in France, D? This guy's as thick as a
    >>> cinderblock filled with bricks.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
    >>
    >>Do they get _ANYTHING_ in le france?!
    >
    > They get the definitions of Surrender, Cheese and Subterfuge.
    >
    > Interesitingly, the French word subterfuge is taken from Latin and
    > literally means to "secretly flee".
    >
    > --
    > --==<S m e g h e a d>==--

    Hmmm. no that's not really all that interesting.
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:29:07 +0000 (UTC), "Adrian Ng"
    <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote:

    >"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:06:53 +0000 (UTC), "Adrian Ng"
    >> <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>>Do they get _ANYTHING_ in le france?!
    >>
    >> They get the definitions of Surrender, Cheese and Subterfuge.
    >>
    >> Interesitingly, the French word subterfuge is taken from Latin and
    >> literally means to "secretly flee".
    >>
    >> --
    >> --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
    >
    >Hmmm. no that's not really all that interesting.

    Yes, but most things prefaced "Interestingly" are anything but
    interesting.

    You go on a tour and they say stuff like, "Interestingly, Roman
    satellite towns are 25 miles out because that's how far a troop could
    march in one day".

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "DEbig3" <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of Smeghead
    > <tribesfan@hotmail.com> coming from a tree, and thought, "Man, this is
    > f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:
    >
    >> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:06:20 -0500, DEbig3 <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of
    >>>"Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> coming from a tree, and
    >>>thought, "Man, this is f*ed up," but carried on the following
    >>>conversation anyway:

    >>>he didnt, you imbecile.
    >>
    >> Do they get AOL subscriptions in France, D? This guy's as thick as a
    >> cinderblock filled with bricks.
    >>

    > if they do, it doesnt matter, since hes italian..
    >
    > --
    > Adept

    *snicker*
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Cavalier Body's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
    body were:
    > O well...you must excuse me. But, next time just do not reply directly to my
    > post!

    he didn't. Look at the threading. You'd notice that your post was not the
    one replied to
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:18:46 -0500, DEbig3 <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of Smeghead
    ><tribesfan@hotmail.com> coming from a tree, and thought, "Man, this is
    >f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:
    >
    >> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:06:20 -0500, DEbig3 <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of
    >>>"Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> coming from a tree, and
    >>>thought, "Man, this is f*ed up," but carried on the following
    >>>conversation anyway:

    >>>he didnt, you imbecile.
    >>
    >> Do they get AOL subscriptions in France, D? This guy's as thick as a
    >> cinderblock filled with bricks.
    >>

    >if they do, it doesnt matter, since hes italian..

    Are you sure? Perhaps he's French and using subterfuge to make us
    THINK he's a Guido.

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Smeghead <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in

    >>Do they get _ANYTHING_ in le france?!
    >
    > They get the definitions of Surrender, Cheese and Subterfuge.

    Don't forget Minitel, the envy of telephone companies everywhere!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minitel
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    > It's true, she is a very nice lady. She'd do anything for a friend.
    >
    > But she's a powderpuff with a razor blade hidden within. Beware!

    Maybe she should wear this t-shirt as a warning:

    http://store.sluggy.com/detailed-fear.html

    From the strip Sluggy Freelance:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggy_freelance

    Which I know about only because I read John Ringo's When the Devil Dances.

    http://www.johnringo.com/bunpics.htm
  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:30:00 -0500, ScratchMonkey
    <ScratchMonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote:

    >Smeghead <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in
    >
    >>>Do they get _ANYTHING_ in le france?!
    >>
    >> They get the definitions of Surrender, Cheese and Subterfuge.
    >
    >Don't forget Minitel, the envy of telephone companies everywhere!
    >
    >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minitel

    Impressive! Fabrice, did your family have a Minitel?

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  27. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    ScratchMonkey wrote:
    > Smeghead <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in
    >
    >> It's true, she is a very nice lady. She'd do anything for a friend.
    >>
    >> But she's a powderpuff with a razor blade hidden within. Beware!
    >
    > Maybe she should wear this t-shirt as a warning:
    >
    > http://store.sluggy.com/detailed-fear.html
    >
    > From the strip Sluggy Freelance:
    >
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggy_freelance

    Bun-Bun - Talking psychotic switchblade-wielding rabbit.

    This is my kinda bunny rabbit!!! OMG he is so *me*!! Look:

    "...he has a switchblade, a Glock, and a *really* bad attitude,
    especially toward telemarketers. Bun Bun, though physically a small
    rabbit, is more powerful than much of the cast."

    I have found an equal!! LOL

  28. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:00:24 GMT, Cavalier Body wrote:

    > I am not French ad you are a flown mutter.

    Well spotted. Sadly though, your inability to read has left you looking
    more of a fool than you might have liked. "Fabrice" resides in France.

    Y'know... the guy who replied to your post?

    --
    "You're not afraid of the dark are you?"
    R.L.U. #300033 - MDK10.1 - WindowMaker 0.90.0

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:06:31 GMT, Randy Graham wrote:

    > He surrendered to the guy's incessant noise, that's all.

    Wtf?? Nooo! :(

    --
    "You're not afraid of the dark are you?"
    R.L.U. #300033 - MDK10.1 - WindowMaker 0.90.0
  30. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    +----
    +----

    +----[ Output of "/dns 201.10.50.82" ]
    | 201.10.50.82.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer
    | host201-10.pool8250.interbusiness.it.
    +----

    Hmm.

    --
    "You're not afraid of the dark are you?"
    R.L.U. #300033 - MDK10.1 - WindowMaker 0.90.0
  31. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 07:53:41 GMT, Cavalier Body wrote:

    > 1) I cannot find any picture of a bomber's back view. You may be an ace of
    > google-searching, or you may take a screenshot and this is why i am posting:
    > that's why i am asking your help.

    Draw one.

    > 2) Images are linkable with their URL, we don't need a binary NG.

    Possibly the only right thing you've said in this group.

    > Esempli gratia: http://www.newyorkhabitat.com/images/empire.jpg

    Yep, looks like a bomber to me.

    --
    "You're not afraid of the dark are you?"
    R.L.U. #300033 - MDK10.1 - WindowMaker 0.90.0
  32. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:22:10 GMT, Cavalier Body wrote:

    > Emerita testa di cazzo, queste cose dille a tuo padre. Pota.
    >
    > A Bèrghem per töte i necessità
    > gh'è la parola pòta
    > e quando ü l'sa piö, piö che sant ciamà
    > a l' dis adóma: " Pòta...".

    Then pay us to do your work, lazy gobshite.

    --
    "You're not afraid of the dark are you?"
    R.L.U. #300033 - MDK10.1 - WindowMaker 0.90.0
  33. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:18:17 GMT, Cavalier Body wrote:

    > Forein relatively to wher?

    Foreign, relative to us.

    Next brainteaser please.

    --
    "You're not afraid of the dark are you?"
    R.L.U. #300033 - MDK10.1 - WindowMaker 0.90.0
  34. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:15:54 GMT, Cavalier Body wrote:

    > I never speak with people who don't even know for what a bidet is useful.

    That's nice to know.

    > And - France what?

    Probably "France, sir", if you're addressing "[RS]Faramir" (going off your
    talent for following threads).

    --
    "You're not afraid of the dark are you?"
    R.L.U. #300033 - MDK10.1 - WindowMaker 0.90.0
  35. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:28:13 +0100, Mr K <duffstuff@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 04:52:22 GMT, Smeghead wrote:
    >
    >> Are you sure? Perhaps he's French and using subterfuge to make us
    >> THINK he's a Guido.
    >
    >+----
    >| From: "Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it>
    >| Newsgroups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes
    >| Subject: Re: [Help] Tribes 2 Bomber picture
    >| Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 06:43:11 GMT
    >+----
    >
    >+----[ Output of "/dns 201.10.50.82" ]
    >| 201.10.50.82.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer
    >| host201-10.pool8250.interbusiness.it.
    >+----
    >
    >Hmm.

    Those guys will stoop to anything!

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  36. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    > On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:28:13 +0100, Mr K <duffstuff@hotmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 04:52:22 GMT, Smeghead wrote:
    >>
    >>> Are you sure? Perhaps he's French and using subterfuge to make us
    >>> THINK he's a Guido.
    >>
    >>+----
    >>| From: "Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it>
    >>| Newsgroups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes
    >>| Subject: Re: [Help] Tribes 2 Bomber picture
    >>| Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 06:43:11 GMT
    >>+----
    >>
    >>+----[ Output of "/dns 201.10.50.82" ]
    >>| 201.10.50.82.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer
    >>| host201-10.pool8250.interbusiness.it.
    >>+----
    >>
    >>Hmm.
    >
    > Those guys will stoop to anything!
    >
    > --
    > --==<S m e g h e a d>==--

    Hmmm. I don't think they do, actually.

    I'm beginning to think that this guy is not really french after all!

    :o
  37. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 21:49:23 +0000 (UTC), "Adrian Ng"
    <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote:

    >"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:28:13 +0100, Mr K <duffstuff@hotmail.com>
    >> wrote:

    >>>+----
    >>>+----
    >>>
    >>>+----[ Output of "/dns 201.10.50.82" ]
    >>>+----
    >>>
    >>>Hmm.
    >>
    >> Those guys will stoop to anything!
    >>
    >> --
    >> --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
    >
    >Hmmm. I don't think they do, actually.
    >
    >I'm beginning to think that this guy is not really french after all!
    >
    >:o

    I don't buy it! He's traveled to Italy to post, just to throw us off!

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  38. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    > On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 21:49:23 +0000 (UTC), "Adrian Ng"
    > <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote:
    >

    >>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> Those guys will stoop to anything!
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
    >>
    >>Hmmm. I don't think they do, actually.
    >>
    >>I'm beginning to think that this guy is not really french after all!
    >>
    >>:o
    >
    > I don't buy it! He's traveled to Italy to post, just to throw us off!
    >
    > --
    > --==<S m e g h e a d>==--

    My theory is:

    He's gone to Italy (because he wants a picture of a BOMBER from the REAR!),
    in order to learn the language, since it's so *delightfully* simple and a
    *joy* to learn...

    So they say... (another piece of filthy french propaganda perhaps?)

    A cunning plan.

    So he posts on AGST - totally unaware of what is in store for him!

    Here is the twist!

    He's not really looking for a bomber picture!
    All he wants to do is show off his newly found mastery of the Italian
    language.

    We all see through this thinly veiled curtain of mad-hatchery for GLUTENY of
    the SELF ESTEEEM.
    And alas! We know that he's showing off - even though he thinks that we
    think that he is just looking for a picture!

    So we (Namely, I) don't compliment his Italian and instead berate him for
    *being* French.

    Enter Faramir!
    Who helps him (in his quest for the pix!)!

    We also berate Faramir, but this time he's *actually* french!

    Confusion ensues!

    Cavalier is so upset with this turn of events that he lashed out at everyone
    who was berating him and also those who weren't berating him!

    Everyone laughs at Cavalier and then the thread dies.

    Then in comes Mr K several days late and actually thinks i was being serious
    yadda yadda yadda....

    Red faces all round.
  39. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 21:49:23 +0000 (UTC), Adrian Ng wrote:

    > Hmmm. I don't think they do, actually.
    >
    > I'm beginning to think that this guy is not really french after all!
    >
    >:o

    My memory's poor. Remind us again what your alleged IQ is please.

    --
    "You're not afraid of the dark are you?"
    R.L.U. #300033 - MDK10.1 - WindowMaker 0.90.0
  40. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Mr K" <duffstuff@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 21:49:23 +0000 (UTC), Adrian Ng wrote:
    >
    >> Hmmm. I don't think they do, actually.
    >>
    >> I'm beginning to think that this guy is not really french after all!
    >>
    >>:o
    >
    > My memory's poor. Remind us again what your alleged IQ is please.
    >
    > --
    > "You're not afraid of the dark are you?"
    > R.L.U. #300033 - MDK10.1 - WindowMaker 0.90.0

    Surely you're not being serious...
  41. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 22:58:44 +0000 (UTC), Adrian Ng wrote:

    [Snipadee-doo-dah...]

    > Everyone laughs at Cavalier and then the thread dies.
    >
    > Then in comes Mr K several days late...

    .... fully refreshed from having a weeks holiday...

    > ... and actually thinks i was being serious yadda yadda yadda....
    >
    > Red faces all round.

    If that's what you want to think...

    --
    "You're not afraid of the dark are you?"
    R.L.U. #300033 - MDK10.1 - WindowMaker 0.90.0
  42. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    > On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 22:58:44 +0000 (UTC), Adrian Ng wrote:
    >
    > [Snipadee-doo-dah...]
    >
    >> Everyone laughs at Cavalier and then the thread dies.
    >>
    >> Then in comes Mr K several days late...
    >
    > ... fully refreshed from having a weeks holiday...
    >
    >> ... and actually thinks i was being serious yadda yadda yadda....
    >>
    >> Red faces all round.
    >
    > If that's what you want to think...

    YES THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO THINK

    How was your hols?
  43. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 00:29:23 +0000 (UTC), Adrian Ng wrote:

    > YES THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO THINK

    What's that LED on your keyboard for?

    > How was your hols?

    Refreshing, as already stated. ;)
    Photos...:
    http://boltondave.fotopic.net/c694046.html
    .... well, the first lot anyway. I've already spent 7 hours sorting the
    photos out.

    --
    "You're not afraid of the dark are you?"
    R.L.U. #300033 - MDK10.1 - WindowMaker 0.90.0
  44. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Smeghead's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
    were:
    > On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 21:49:23 +0000 (UTC), "Adrian Ng"
    > <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote:
    >>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:28:13 +0100, Mr K <duffstuff@hotmail.com>
    >>> wrote:
    >>> Those guys will stoop to anything!
    >>Hmmm. I don't think they do, actually.
    >>I'm beginning to think that this guy is not really french after all!
    >>:o
    > I don't buy it! He's traveled to Italy to post, just to throw us off!

    IP obfuscation really isnt that difficult. I have my one machine set to
    use a different random IP from different regions of the world every 60
    seconds. One minute I show as being in US, next South Africa, Italy, etc.
  45. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 22:58:44 +0000 (UTC), "Adrian Ng"
    <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote:

    >"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 21:49:23 +0000 (UTC), "Adrian Ng"
    >> <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>>Hmmm. I don't think they do, actually.
    >>>
    >>>I'm beginning to think that this guy is not really french after all!
    >>>
    >>>:o
    >>
    >> I don't buy it! He's traveled to Italy to post, just to throw us off!
    >>
    >> --
    >> --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
    >
    >My theory is:
    >
    >He's gone to Italy (because he wants a picture of a BOMBER from the REAR!),
    >in order to learn the language, since it's so *delightfully* simple and a
    >*joy* to learn...
    >
    >So they say... (another piece of filthy french propaganda perhaps?)
    >
    >A cunning plan.
    >
    >So he posts on AGST - totally unaware of what is in store for him!
    >
    >Here is the twist!
    >
    >He's not really looking for a bomber picture!
    >All he wants to do is show off his newly found mastery of the Italian
    >language.
    >
    >We all see through this thinly veiled curtain of mad-hatchery for GLUTENY of
    >the SELF ESTEEEM.
    >And alas! We know that he's showing off - even though he thinks that we
    >think that he is just looking for a picture!
    >
    >So we (Namely, I) don't compliment his Italian and instead berate him for
    >*being* French.
    >
    >Enter Faramir!
    >Who helps him (in his quest for the pix!)!
    >
    >We also berate Faramir, but this time he's *actually* french!
    >
    >Confusion ensues!
    >
    >Cavalier is so upset with this turn of events that he lashed out at everyone
    >who was berating him and also those who weren't berating him!
    >
    >Everyone laughs at Cavalier and then the thread dies.
    >
    >Then in comes Mr K several days late and actually thinks i was being serious
    >yadda yadda yadda....
    >
    >Red faces all round.

    A single spark flies from the nail that has been squarely hit on the
    head.

    In the distance a cricket is heard.

    I know english very goooood. I learn it, from, a, booooook. No?

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  46. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 00:21:35 +0100, Mr K <duffstuff@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 22:58:44 +0000 (UTC), Adrian Ng wrote:
    >
    >[Snipadee-doo-dah...]
    >
    >> Everyone laughs at Cavalier and then the thread dies.
    >>
    >> Then in comes Mr K several days late...
    >
    >... fully refreshed from having a weeks holiday...
    >
    >> ... and actually thinks i was being serious yadda yadda yadda....
    >>
    >> Red faces all round.
    >
    >If that's what you want to think...

    A week's holiday?! Is that what we're calling "being on the dole"
    these days?

    If that's the case, I'm on holiday 50% of the year it seems!

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  47. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Mr K wrote:
    > On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 22:58:44 +0000 (UTC), Adrian Ng wrote:
    >
    > [Snipadee-doo-dah...]
    >
    >> Everyone laughs at Cavalier and then the thread dies.
    >>
    >> Then in comes Mr K several days late...
    >
    > ... fully refreshed from having a weeks holiday...

    /me grumbles "bastage!" in Mr K's direction.

    <big sigh> Okay, when will you have the photos ready
    to share? :)

  48. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Mr K wrote:

    > Photos...:
    > http://boltondave.fotopic.net/c694046.html
    > ... well, the first lot anyway. I've already spent 7 hours sorting the
    > photos out.

    Wales. Trains. I'm *so* jealous.

    Ross mentioned today that his second yearly week of vacation is
    coming up, and that he was thinking of just not giving his accounts to
    anyone. Said he was afraid of someone else screwing them up during
    the week. So he was thinking of just not making his calls and having
    the customers call in their orders.

    Never, *ever* marry a damn workaholic.

  49. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On 18 Sep 2005 08:07:08 GMT, Miracle Smith wrote:

    > Wales. Trains. I'm *so* jealous.

    Hopefully the photographs of the buildings of Conwy turned out just as
    good.

    > Ross mentioned today that his second yearly week of vacation is
    > coming up, and that he was thinking of just not giving his accounts to
    > anyone. Said he was afraid of someone else screwing them up during
    > the week. So he was thinking of just not making his calls and having
    > the customers call in their orders.
    >
    > Never, *ever* marry a damn workaholic.

    Righto.

    --
    "You're not afraid of the dark are you?"
    R.L.U. #300033 - MDK10.1 - WindowMaker 0.90.0

Video Games