[Help] Tribes 2 Bomber picture

I am playing oGame, and the picture of Impulse Engine reminds me the back
view of Tribes 2 Bomber.
I have tried to reinstall tribes 2, but the CD-r is unreadable; i have the
original key, but file planet has suspended the free distribution and on
eMule there is nothing. I have no opportunity to instal Tribes 2 and take
any screenshot.

On google i was not able to find what i am looking for.

May someone help me posting an immage of the Back View of the Bomber?

Thanks

In article <duVUe.47866$4g5.3187141@news4.tin.it>, fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it
says...

There you go... http://www.pbase.com/fabriceroux/image/49149464

--
Fabrice Roux --- www.fabriceroux.com
Tribes and Paint Shop Pro scripts

"[RS]Faramir_agst" <contact_info@mywebsite.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> In article <duVUe.47866$4g5.3187141@news4.tin.it>, fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it
> says...
>> May someone help me posting an immage of the Back View of the Bomber?
>
> There you go... http://www.pbase.com/fabriceroux/image/49149464
>
> --
> Fabrice Roux --- www.fabriceroux.com
> Tribes and Paint Shop Pro scripts

Thank you, i appreciate that.

"Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> ha scritto nel messaggio

> FRANCE?
>
> YOU FILTHY TURKISH BATH LOVING SPANIARD

I never speak with people who don't even know for what a bidet is useful.

And - France what?

Fabrice Roux wrote:
> In article <duVUe.47866$4g5.3187141@news4.tin.it>, fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it
> says...
>
>>May someone help me posting an immage of the Back View of the Bomber?
>
> There you go... http://www.pbase.com/fabriceroux/image/49149464

Just what do you think you're doing? You're French. You're supposed to
be disgruntled, entirely unhelpful, somewhat smelly and muttering about
cheese.

"Frank van Schie" <frankNOSPAM@email.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Just what do you think you're doing? You're French. You're supposed to be
> disgruntled, entirely unhelpful, somewhat smelly and muttering about
> cheese.

I am not French ad you are a flown mutter.

"Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> wrote in message

> "Frank van Schie" <frankNOSPAM@email.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> Just what do you think you're doing? You're French. You're supposed to be
>> disgruntled, entirely unhelpful, somewhat smelly and muttering about
>> cheese.
>
> I am not French ad you are a flown mutter.

Nor do you know how to follow a newsgroup thread. He was not talking to you,
you dolt. You had your bomber spoon fed to you, you can leave now.

Quixote

> "Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
>
>> FRANCE?
>>
>> YOU FILTHY TURKISH BATH LOVING SPANIARD
>>

> I never speak with people who don't even know for what a bidet is useful.
>
> And - France what?

Are you retarded?

"Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> wrote in message

> "Frank van Schie" <frankNOSPAM@email.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> Just what do you think you're doing? You're French. You're supposed to be
>> disgruntled, entirely unhelpful, somewhat smelly and muttering about
>> cheese.
>
> I am not French ad you are a flown mutter.

Go eat some horse, froggy.

Cavalier Body's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
body were:
> "Frank van Schie" <frankNOSPAM@email.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
>>Fabrice Roux wrote:
>>> In article <duVUe.47866$4g5.3187141@news4.tin.it>,
>>> fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it says...
>>> There you go... http://www.pbase.com/fabriceroux/image/49149464
>> Just what do you think you're doing? You're French. You're supposed to be
>> disgruntled, entirely unhelpful, somewhat smelly and muttering about
>> cheese.
> I am not French ad you are a flown mutter.

No, but the person Frank replied to, Fabrice, is.

Frank van Schie wrote:
> Fabrice Roux wrote:
>> In article <duVUe.47866$4g5.3187141@news4.tin.it>,
>> fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it says...
>>
>>> May someone help me posting an immage of the Back View of the
>>> Bomber?
>>
>> There you go... http://www.pbase.com/fabriceroux/image/49149464
>
> Just what do you think you're doing? You're French. You're supposed to
> be disgruntled, entirely unhelpful, somewhat smelly and muttering
> about cheese.

He couldn't stand to see us having old-fashioned fun! I'm just glad
Thrasher wasn't here to see him do that. ;)

--
> ^,,^< Miracle, a lifetime [LD], DkAngel

O well...you must excuse me. But, next time just do not reply directly to my
post!

Bye.

One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of
"Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> coming from a tree, and thought,
"Man, this is f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:

> O well...you must excuse me. But, next time just do not reply directly
> to my post!
>
> Bye.

he didnt, you imbecile.

--
Adept

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:06:20 -0500, DEbig3 <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote:

>One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of
>"Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> coming from a tree, and thought,
>"Man, this is f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:
>

>> O well...you must excuse me. But, next time just do not reply directly
>> to my post!
>>
>> Bye.
>>

>he didnt, you imbecile.

Do they get AOL subscriptions in France, D? This guy's as thick as a
cinderblock filled with bricks.

--
--==<S m e g h e a d>==--

"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:06:20 -0500, DEbig3 <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of
>>"Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> coming from a tree, and thought,
>>"Man, this is f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:
>>

>>> O well...you must excuse me. But, next time just do not reply directly
>>> to my post!
>>>
>>> Bye.
>>>

>>he didnt, you imbecile.
>
> Do they get AOL subscriptions in France, D? This guy's as thick as a
> cinderblock filled with bricks.
>
> --
> --==<S m e g h e a d>==--

Do they get _ANYTHING_ in le france?!

One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of Smeghead
<tribesfan@hotmail.com> coming from a tree, and thought, "Man, this is
f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:

> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:06:20 -0500, DEbig3 <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of
>>"Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> coming from a tree, and
>>thought, "Man, this is f*ed up," but carried on the following
>>conversation anyway:
>>

>>> O well...you must excuse me. But, next time just do not reply
>>> directly to my post!
>>>
>>> Bye.
>>>

>>he didnt, you imbecile.
>
> Do they get AOL subscriptions in France, D? This guy's as thick as a
> cinderblock filled with bricks.

if they do, it doesnt matter, since hes italian..

--
Adept

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On 13 Sep 2005 05:04:34 GMT, "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com>
wrote:

>Frank van Schie wrote:
>> Fabrice Roux wrote:
>>> In article <duVUe.47866$4g5.3187141@news4.tin.it>,
>>> fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it says...

>>> There you go... http://www.pbase.com/fabriceroux/image/49149464
>>
>> Just what do you think you're doing? You're French. You're supposed to
>> be disgruntled, entirely unhelpful, somewhat smelly and muttering
>> about cheese.
>

> He couldn't stand to see us having old-fashioned fun! I'm just glad
>Thrasher wasn't here to see him do that. ;)

Ah, Fabrice is just a nice guy. He saw this lamer turtle on his back,
kicking and rocking and flipped him over.

Not very good for the evolution of usenet, but kind, nonetheless.

Had this troll simply come in, explained himself, and (here's the
clincher0 not got uppity when his own lack of common sense was
highlighted, he might have gotten what he wanted a lot more smoothly.

The thing, though, that really got me (as a junior hobbiest
theologian) was his missapplication of Matthew 7:6. I didn't see any
"pearls" from this puke. And his implication that we here are
"swine"... that's a little offensive in anyone's book.

--
--==<S m e g h e a d>==--

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:06:53 +0000 (UTC), "Adrian Ng"
<spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote:

>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:06:20 -0500, DEbig3 <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of
>>>"Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> coming from a tree, and thought,
>>>"Man, this is f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:

>>>he didnt, you imbecile.
>>
>> Do they get AOL subscriptions in France, D? This guy's as thick as a
>> cinderblock filled with bricks.
>>
>> --
>> --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
>
>Do they get _ANYTHING_ in le france?!

They get the definitions of Surrender, Cheese and Subterfuge.

Interesitingly, the French word subterfuge is taken from Latin and
literally means to "secretly flee".

--

> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:06:53 +0000 (UTC), "Adrian Ng"
> <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote:
>

>>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Do they get AOL subscriptions in France, D? This guy's as thick as a
>>> cinderblock filled with bricks.
>>>
>>> --
>>> --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
>>
>>Do they get _ANYTHING_ in le france?!
>
> They get the definitions of Surrender, Cheese and Subterfuge.
>
> Interesitingly, the French word subterfuge is taken from Latin and
> literally means to "secretly flee".
>
> --
> --==<S m e g h e a d>==--

Hmmm. no that's not really all that interesting.

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:29:07 +0000 (UTC), "Adrian Ng"
<spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote:

>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:06:53 +0000 (UTC), "Adrian Ng"
>> <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Do they get _ANYTHING_ in le france?!
>>
>> They get the definitions of Surrender, Cheese and Subterfuge.
>>
>> Interesitingly, the French word subterfuge is taken from Latin and
>> literally means to "secretly flee".
>>
>> --
>> --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
>
>Hmmm. no that's not really all that interesting.

Yes, but most things prefaced "Interestingly" are anything but
interesting.

You go on a tour and they say stuff like, "Interestingly, Roman
satellite towns are 25 miles out because that's how far a troop could
march in one day".

--
--==<S m e g h e a d>==--

"DEbig3" <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of Smeghead
> <tribesfan@hotmail.com> coming from a tree, and thought, "Man, this is
> f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:
>
>> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:06:20 -0500, DEbig3 <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of
>>>"Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> coming from a tree, and
>>>thought, "Man, this is f*ed up," but carried on the following
>>>conversation anyway:

>>>he didnt, you imbecile.
>>
>> Do they get AOL subscriptions in France, D? This guy's as thick as a
>> cinderblock filled with bricks.
>>

> if they do, it doesnt matter, since hes italian..
>
> --
> Adept

*snicker*

Cavalier Body's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
body were:
> O well...you must excuse me. But, next time just do not reply directly to my
> post!

he didn't. Look at the threading. You'd notice that your post was not the
one replied to

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:18:46 -0500, DEbig3 <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote:

>One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of Smeghead
><tribesfan@hotmail.com> coming from a tree, and thought, "Man, this is
>f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:
>
>> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:06:20 -0500, DEbig3 <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of
>>>"Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> coming from a tree, and
>>>thought, "Man, this is f*ed up," but carried on the following
>>>conversation anyway:

>>>he didnt, you imbecile.
>>
>> Do they get AOL subscriptions in France, D? This guy's as thick as a
>> cinderblock filled with bricks.
>>

>if they do, it doesnt matter, since hes italian..

Are you sure? Perhaps he's French and using subterfuge to make us
THINK he's a Guido.

--
--==<S m e g h e a d>==--

Smeghead <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in

>>Do they get _ANYTHING_ in le france?!
>
> They get the definitions of Surrender, Cheese and Subterfuge.

Don't forget Minitel, the envy of telephone companies everywhere!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minitel