speaker question

currently i have a computer that can do up to dobyhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doby 7.1 and im using speakers to do 5.1 but recently they have been fading in and out... they are 5 years old so im not surprised.

i want to replace them and i have 4 very nice Cambridge Soundworkshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_SoundWorks speakers but they are for a home audio system.

so my question is and there some sort of amp that i can buy to use them for my computer or do i have to but a full out receiver? or are there any other suggestions?
2 answers Last reply
More about speaker question
  1. A bog standard stereo amp will do just use the 'AUX' or the 'Tape' input.
  2. Something like a refurbished Onkyo would do great.


    (it's even cheaper when you log in / sign up)

    Add a center and a budget sub and you're set (if you want 5.1).
Ask a new question

Read More

Speakers Computer Components