[Help] Tribes 2 Front of Bomber picture

Sorry

Just had to ask ;-)

Cub
20 answers Last reply
More about help tribes front bomber picture
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:41:52 +0100, "Cub" <trevor@remwhipnet.plus.com>
    wrote:

    >Sorry
    >
    >Just had to ask ;-)
    >

    >Cub

    Here's a 3/4 front view.
    http://www.wargamer.com/reviews/tribes_2/tribes2.gif

    Sorry it's not dead on, but I'm working with short notice.

    Say, you're not Franco/Italiano or Norwegian, are you?

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Cub wrote:
    > Sorry
    >
    > Just had to ask ;-)

    You BOOGER!! LOL

    Hi sweetie, how ya been?

    --
    {{{{{HUGZ!}}}}}
    >^,,^< Miracle

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> wrote in message
    > Cub wrote:
    >> Sorry
    >>
    >> Just had to ask ;-)
    >

    > You BOOGER!! LOL
    >
    > Hi sweetie, how ya been?
    >
    > --
    > {{{{{HUGZ!}}}}}
    >>^,,^< Miracle

    > <><><><><><><><>

    I'm fine my little duck egg. hope you are too.

    I'm still trying to get people to see the sniper as a useful member of the
    team. It seems they have a bad name at the moment.

    Cub
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:00:00 +0100, "Cub" <trevor@remwhipnet.plus.com>
    wrote:

    >"Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> wrote in message
    >> Cub wrote:
    >>> Sorry
    >>>
    >>> Just had to ask ;-)
    >>

    >> You BOOGER!! LOL
    >>
    >> Hi sweetie, how ya been?
    >>
    >> --
    >> {{{{{HUGZ!}}}}}
    >>>^,,^< Miracle

    >> <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source
    >> <><><><><><><><>
    >>

    >I'm fine my little duck egg. hope you are too.
    >
    >I'm still trying to get people to see the sniper as a useful member of the
    >team. It seems they have a bad name at the moment.

    That's because people don't realize a snipers usefulness. And when
    they are useful, they minimize the usefulness with retarded rules like
    "NO O SNIPINh!1!!"

    No Offensive Sniping.

    I simply do not get that. Isn't sniping, by its very nature offensive?
    Let's look at traditional defensive melee weapons shall we? Dagger,
    Shortsword, Longrange Laser Rifle... waitaminute! Something doesn't
    fit there.

    Remember the ban on offensive sniping in Vietnam? What?! There wasn't
    one? And that was a 1 shot 1 kill gun! In Tribes it takes two whacks
    to knock someone down.

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:00:00 +0100, "Cub" <trevor@remwhipnet.plus.com>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> wrote in message

    >>> You BOOGER!! LOL
    >>>
    >>> Hi sweetie, how ya been?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> {{{{{HUGZ!}}}}}

    >>> <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source
    >>> <><><><><><><><>
    >>>

    >>I'm fine my little duck egg. hope you are too.
    >>
    >>I'm still trying to get people to see the sniper as a useful member of
    >>the
    >>team. It seems they have a bad name at the moment.
    >
    > That's because people don't realize a snipers usefulness. And when
    > they are useful, they minimize the usefulness with retarded rules like
    > "NO O SNIPINh!1!!"
    >
    > No Offensive Sniping.
    >
    > I simply do not get that. Isn't sniping, by its very nature offensive?
    > Let's look at traditional defensive melee weapons shall we? Dagger,
    > Shortsword, Longrange Laser Rifle... waitaminute! Something doesn't
    > fit there.
    >
    > Remember the ban on offensive sniping in Vietnam? What?! There wasn't
    > one? And that was a 1 shot 1 kill gun! In Tribes it takes two whacks
    > to knock someone down.

    That was a war, this is a game. This really was just an attempt to keep pub
    games fun for the defense. It stemmed from people who would no nothing but
    set up out of bounds somewhere and snipe the opposing defensive players. It
    was not really effective for your team and was just game ruining for the
    defensive players. Most servers have a group of people who frequent that
    server and group decisions were made to institute server rules. It is not
    that hard to grasp. If you don't like it go to another server. If a group
    of people decide on some arbitrary rules and the owner of the server
    institute them, then play along or leave. Similar rules exist for all kind
    of conditions like mindless waypoints mortar spam. Its an attempt to keep
    the game fun for the many. Have you ever played poker where the dealer got
    to set rules? Did you whine about it and say the cards were in the deck to
    be used, so you were going to use them anyway you see fit? Personally, I
    could care less. I will snipe them back, but it's not a hard concept for me
    to grasp and play along with. There is useful sniping and I do it all the
    time. There is also mindless sniping and some servers don't allow it. I
    don't whine about it either way, no need with the constant whining from
    either side of the issue.

    Quixote
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:52:22 -0500, "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com>
    wrote:

    >"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:00:00 +0100, "Cub" <trevor@remwhipnet.plus.com>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> wrote in message

    >>>I'm fine my little duck egg. hope you are too.
    >>>
    >>>I'm still trying to get people to see the sniper as a useful member of
    >>>the
    >>>team. It seems they have a bad name at the moment.
    >>
    >> That's because people don't realize a snipers usefulness. And when
    >> they are useful, they minimize the usefulness with retarded rules like
    >> "NO O SNIPINh!1!!"
    >>
    >> No Offensive Sniping.
    >>
    >> I simply do not get that. Isn't sniping, by its very nature offensive?
    >> Let's look at traditional defensive melee weapons shall we? Dagger,
    >> Shortsword, Longrange Laser Rifle... waitaminute! Something doesn't
    >> fit there.
    >>
    >> Remember the ban on offensive sniping in Vietnam? What?! There wasn't
    >> one? And that was a 1 shot 1 kill gun! In Tribes it takes two whacks
    >> to knock someone down.
    >>

    >That was a war, this is a game. This really was just an attempt to keep pub
    >games fun for the defense. It stemmed from people who would no nothing but
    >set up out of bounds somewhere and snipe the opposing defensive players. It
    >was not really effective for your team and was just game ruining for the
    >defensive players. Most servers have a group of people who frequent that
    >server and group decisions were made to institute server rules. It is not
    >that hard to grasp. If you don't like it go to another server. If a group
    >of people decide on some arbitrary rules and the owner of the server
    >institute them, then play along or leave. Similar rules exist for all kind
    >of conditions like mindless waypoints mortar spam. Its an attempt to keep
    >the game fun for the many. Have you ever played poker where the dealer got
    >to set rules? Did you whine about it and say the cards were in the deck to
    >be used, so you were going to use them anyway you see fit? Personally, I
    >could care less. I will snipe them back, but it's not a hard concept for me
    >to grasp and play along with. There is useful sniping and I do it all the
    >time. There is also mindless sniping and some servers don't allow it. I
    >don't whine about it either way, no need with the constant whining from
    >either side of the issue.

    It's all just continued hampering of defense, if you ask me. And all
    in the name of pacing.

    Tribes is like a game of rock, paper, scissors. If there's something
    someone can do, there's also a way to counter it. Unless, of course,
    you've arbitrarily declared "No O-papering!".

    Also, noticing and commenting on an overburdening of "rules" isn't
    necessarily "whining" either. Especially in a usenet group. Bitching
    about rules on the server in question? Yeah, that's whining.

    If I'm on a server with a no O-snipe rule in the MotD, I have no
    problem abiding by the house rule. Doesn't mean I think it's sensible
    or even reasonable. But if it's got a good game going despite
    defensive hobbling, and a nice ping time, I'm in.

    To me, too many written and unwritten rules widens the door of admin
    abuse. For instance, what is considered offensive sniping? Pulling the
    trigger with the business end of the rifle towards the enemy base?
    Firing a laser rifle past the midfield point? Where's the midfield
    point? There's no yellow broken line with "Mid Field" interspersed
    among lines.

    [Kickban]

    Why'd you do that?

    Uh...He was in violation of nebulous rule 136, subsection 2, paragraph
    c. "No facing the enemy base for more than 5.3 consecutive seconds."

    It really is just a matter of clearing the path for the flag runner.
    Crippling long distance defensive measures through a heavy-handed
    application of rules and making a quarterback hero of the runner.

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Smeghead wrote:
    > On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:52:22 -0500, "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com>
    > wrote:
    >> That was a war, this is a game. This really was just an attempt to
    >> keep pub games fun for the defense. It stemmed from people who
    >> would no nothing but set up out of bounds somewhere and snipe the
    >> opposing defensive players. It was not really effective for your
    >> team and was just game ruining for the defensive players. Most
    >> servers have a group of people who frequent that server and group
    >> decisions were made to institute server rules. It is not that hard
    >> to grasp. If you don't like it go to another server. If a group of
    >> people decide on some arbitrary rules and the owner of the server
    >> institute them, then play along or leave. Similar rules exist for
    >> all kind of conditions like mindless waypoints mortar spam. Its an
    >> attempt to keep the game fun for the many. Have you ever played
    >> poker where the dealer got to set rules? Did you whine about it and
    >> say the cards were in the deck to be used, so you were going to use
    >> them anyway you see fit? Personally, I could care less. I will
    >> snipe them back, but it's not a hard concept for me to grasp and
    >> play along with. There is useful sniping and I do it all the time.
    >> There is also mindless sniping and some servers don't allow it. I
    >> don't whine about it either way, no need with the constant whining
    >> from either side of the issue.
    >
    > It's all just continued hampering of defense, if you ask me. And all
    > in the name of pacing.
    >
    > Tribes is like a game of rock, paper, scissors. If there's something
    > someone can do, there's also a way to counter it. Unless, of course,
    > you've arbitrarily declared "No O-papering!".
    >
    > Also, noticing and commenting on an overburdening of "rules" isn't
    > necessarily "whining" either. Especially in a usenet group. Bitching
    > about rules on the server in question? Yeah, that's whining.
    >
    > If I'm on a server with a no O-snipe rule in the MotD, I have no
    > problem abiding by the house rule. Doesn't mean I think it's sensible
    > or even reasonable. But if it's got a good game going despite
    > defensive hobbling, and a nice ping time, I'm in.
    >
    > To me, too many written and unwritten rules widens the door of admin
    > abuse. For instance, what is considered offensive sniping? Pulling the
    > trigger with the business end of the rifle towards the enemy base?
    > Firing a laser rifle past the midfield point? Where's the midfield
    > point? There's no yellow broken line with "Mid Field" interspersed
    > among lines.
    >
    > [Kickban]
    >
    > Why'd you do that?
    >
    > Uh...He was in violation of nebulous rule 136, subsection 2, paragraph
    > c. "No facing the enemy base for more than 5.3 consecutive seconds."
    >
    > It really is just a matter of clearing the path for the flag runner.
    > Crippling long distance defensive measures through a heavy-handed
    > application of rules and making a quarterback hero of the runner.

    In thinking about this, if I was hosting a server, I would set only a
    couple-three rules. One of them would be something about hiding out
    of bounds to snipe. Hiding out of bounds in general is just so chickenshit.

    Another rule I find helpful to gameplay is the "no base rape" rule when
    there are very few players. Base rape is just a major time-waster when
    there's only a half-dozen players or so.

    --
    ·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    > In thinking about this, if I was hosting a server, I would set
    > only a
    > couple-three rules. One of them would be something about hiding out
    > of bounds to snipe. Hiding out of bounds in general is just so
    > chickenshit.

    I don't get that one. Being an annoying bastard is my favorite game,
    drawing the defense out away from the flag. Hiding is part of the
    objective. If that makes me chickenshit, then I guess I really have seen an
    eggplant.

    > Another rule I find helpful to gameplay is the "no base rape" rule
    > when
    > there are very few players. Base rape is just a major time-waster when
    > there's only a half-dozen players or so.

    Agreed. That's why I set a minimum player count on what servers I join.
    Dueling and deathmatch hold no interest for me. I want a game with
    strategic elements. If I kill someone, it's because they're between me and
    what I want.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On 16 Sep 2005 06:51:35 GMT, "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com>
    wrote:

> [...]
    >> among lines.
    >>
    >> [Kickban]
    >>
    >> Why'd you do that?
    >>
    >> Uh...He was in violation of nebulous rule 136, subsection 2, paragraph
    >> c. "No facing the enemy base for more than 5.3 consecutive seconds."
    >>
    >> It really is just a matter of clearing the path for the flag runner.
    >> Crippling long distance defensive measures through a heavy-handed
    >> application of rules and making a quarterback hero of the runner.
    >

    > In thinking about this, if I was hosting a server, I would set only a
    >couple-three rules. One of them would be something about hiding out
    >of bounds to snipe. Hiding out of bounds in general is just so chickenshit.
    >
    > Another rule I find helpful to gameplay is the "no base rape" rule when
    >there are very few players. Base rape is just a major time-waster when
    >there's only a half-dozen players or so.

    I've already spoken to my wife about this. If I can find a reasonably
    well paying and stable job, I'd like to host a Tribes server.

    Simple rule. Don't be a dick. (i.e. TK'ing) If it's something else I
    have a genuine issue with like OoB sniping or turtling, there are mods
    that can make that a painful experience.

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    > I've already spoken to my wife about this. If I can find a reasonably
    > well paying and stable job, I'd like to host a Tribes server.
    >
    > Simple rule. Don't be a dick. (i.e. TK'ing) If it's something else I
    > have a genuine issue with like OoB sniping or turtling, there are mods
    > that can make that a painful experience.

    The hard thing about running a server is developing a set of regulars to
    keep it filled, and to some extent that means having admins to keep the
    place tidy. We only admin members, so drop an application in to MA and I
    can sponsor you in and you can help run the pub.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 06:48:22 -0500, ScratchMonkey
    <ScratchMonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote:

    >"Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> wrote in
    >
    >> In thinking about this, if I was hosting a server, I would set
    >> only a
    >> couple-three rules. One of them would be something about hiding out
    >> of bounds to snipe. Hiding out of bounds in general is just so
    >> chickenshit.
    >
    >I don't get that one. Being an annoying bastard is my favorite game,
    >drawing the defense out away from the flag. Hiding is part of the
    >objective. If that makes me chickenshit, then I guess I really have seen an
    >eggplant.

    HA! That was funny. I've never heard that turn of phrase before.

    Every playing style has some use to some degree in Tribes. Which makes
    it so much fun. If EVERYONE played exactly like DEBig3, or PRECISELY
    like Quixote, or were a dead knockoff of Scratch's method, or we all
    played like Mr. K clones, the game would be nothing more than Quake
    duck-n-run-bob-n-weave-jump-n-fire deathmatch.

    Even when you find that rare cohesive moment on a pub server, it's due
    to differing styles coming together. Someone has to be a kill
    everything maniac. Someone has to be a cautious sniper. Someone has to
    be a patient flagsitter. Someone has to be a farmer/repairer...

    And even in a solid clan with voice communication and coordination,
    there has to be role flexibility to handle various tactics and styles.
    What do we do if we get harried by snipers? How do we stop MPB's from
    flanking? Who's on D? Who'll grab? Who'll run 2nd cover? Do we sit and
    hunker on a lead?

    Honestly, I think sniping is a very important defensive AND offensive
    tactic. A team of coordinated, talented, snipers is a thing to be
    reckoned with.

    >> Another rule I find helpful to gameplay is the "no base rape" rule
    >> when
    >> there are very few players. Base rape is just a major time-waster when
    >> there's only a half-dozen players or so.
    >
    >Agreed. That's why I set a minimum player count on what servers I join.
    >Dueling and deathmatch hold no interest for me. I want a game with
    >strategic elements. If I kill someone, it's because they're between me and
    >what I want.

    Crippling a base with few players is a buzzkill.

    Fortunately, there are mods that "turn off" raping until a certain
    number of players arrive.

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Smeghead's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
    were:
    > Simple rule. Don't be a dick. (i.e. TK'ing) If it's something else I
    > have a genuine issue with like OoB sniping or turtling, there are mods
    > that can make that a painful experience.

    OoB? Out of Base sniping?
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:04:13 -0500, ScratchMonkey
    <scratchmonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote:

    >Smeghead <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in
    >
    >> I've already spoken to my wife about this. If I can find a reasonably
    >> well paying and stable job, I'd like to host a Tribes server.
    >>
    >> Simple rule. Don't be a dick. (i.e. TK'ing) If it's something else I
    >> have a genuine issue with like OoB sniping or turtling, there are mods
    >> that can make that a painful experience.
    >
    >The hard thing about running a server is developing a set of regulars to
    >keep it filled, and to some extent that means having admins to keep the
    >place tidy. We only admin members, so drop an application in to MA and I
    >can sponsor you in and you can help run the pub.

    Cool!

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 00:27:26 GMT, Smeghead <tribesfan@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:04:13 -0500, ScratchMonkey
    ><scratchmonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Smeghead <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in
    >>
    >>> I've already spoken to my wife about this. If I can find a reasonably
    >>> well paying and stable job, I'd like to host a Tribes server.
    >>>
    >>> Simple rule. Don't be a dick. (i.e. TK'ing) If it's something else I
    >>> have a genuine issue with like OoB sniping or turtling, there are mods
    >>> that can make that a painful experience.
    >>
    >>The hard thing about running a server is developing a set of regulars to
    >>keep it filled, and to some extent that means having admins to keep the
    >>place tidy. We only admin members, so drop an application in to MA and I
    >>can sponsor you in and you can help run the pub.
    >
    >Cool!

    Um, I've located the applicant's page, but only 2 areas are accepting
    recruits. Scrimmages and BEML CTF Classic. To which do I apply?

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    > Um, I've located the applicant's page, but only 2 areas are accepting
    > recruits. Scrimmages and BEML CTF Classic. To which do I apply?

    Go for scrims.

    The important thing is to become a regular on the forums and TeamSpeak, so
    everyone knows you. We're really more a community team than a competition
    team, but we recruit to the competition categories.

    The site is organized into Divisions representing games, and the Divisions
    are divided into Leagues for the leagues we join. We usually have a
    "league" for pubbing and scrimming.

    To other teams we've become known as the Borg, as when they fold from lack
    of interest the surviving members tend to come to us to keep playing. We're
    here for the long haul, so we look for members who'll be "lifers".
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    ScratchMonkey wrote:
    > "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> wrote in
    >
    >> In thinking about this, if I was hosting a server, I would set
    >> only a
    >> couple-three rules. One of them would be something about hiding out
    >> of bounds to snipe. Hiding out of bounds in general is just so
    >> chickenshit.
    >
    > I don't get that one. Being an annoying bastard is my favorite game,
    > drawing the defense out away from the flag. Hiding is part of the
    > objective. If that makes me chickenshit, then I guess I really have
    > seen an eggplant.

    I just think that there's enough room in the maps to hide, or creep about.
    I don't get the need to expand the area by going out of bounds. Maybe it's
    a chick thing..........

    >> Another rule I find helpful to gameplay is the "no base rape"
    >> rule when
    >> there are very few players. Base rape is just a major time-waster
    >> when there's only a half-dozen players or so.
    >
    > Agreed. That's why I set a minimum player count on what servers I
    > join. Dueling and deathmatch hold no interest for me. I want a game
    > with strategic elements. If I kill someone, it's because they're
    > between me and what I want.

    Ah, see? We're not so different! :)

  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On 17 Sep 2005 08:16:02 GMT, "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com>
    wrote:

    >ScratchMonkey wrote:
    >> "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> wrote in
    >>
    >>> In thinking about this, if I was hosting a server, I would set
    >>> only a
    >>> couple-three rules. One of them would be something about hiding out
    >>> of bounds to snipe. Hiding out of bounds in general is just so
    >>> chickenshit.
    >>
    >> I don't get that one. Being an annoying bastard is my favorite game,
    >> drawing the defense out away from the flag. Hiding is part of the
    >> objective. If that makes me chickenshit, then I guess I really have
    >> seen an eggplant.
    >

    > I just think that there's enough room in the maps to hide, or creep about.
    >I don't get the need to expand the area by going out of bounds. Maybe it's
    >a chick thing..........
    >
    >>> Another rule I find helpful to gameplay is the "no base rape"
    >>> rule when
    >>> there are very few players. Base rape is just a major time-waster
    >>> when there's only a half-dozen players or so.
    >>
    >> Agreed. That's why I set a minimum player count on what servers I
    >> join. Dueling and deathmatch hold no interest for me. I want a game
    >> with strategic elements. If I kill someone, it's because they're
    >> between me and what I want.
    >
    > Ah, see? We're not so different! :)

    If it moves and has a red triangle over its head, she's on it with
    "extreme prejudice". :D

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Smeghead wrote:
    > On 17 Sep 2005 08:16:02 GMT, "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> ScratchMonkey wrote:
    >>> "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> wrote in

    >>> I don't get that one. Being an annoying bastard is my favorite game,
    >>> drawing the defense out away from the flag. Hiding is part of the
    >>> objective. If that makes me chickenshit, then I guess I really have
    >>> seen an eggplant.
    >>

    >> I just think that there's enough room in the maps to hide, or
    >> creep about. I don't get the need to expand the area by going out of
    >> bounds. Maybe it's
    >> a chick thing..........

    >>> Agreed. That's why I set a minimum player count on what servers I
    >>> join. Dueling and deathmatch hold no interest for me. I want a game
    >>> with strategic elements. If I kill someone, it's because they're
    >>> between me and what I want.
    >>
    >> Ah, see? We're not so different! :)
    >
    > If it moves and has a red triangle over its head, she's on it with
    > "extreme prejudice". :D

    LOL With my trusty Blaster! :D
    Hey, using a DSL connection now, I might actually be able to hit
    something with a disc launcher!! Whoof, I got a lot of stuff to load into
    Beastie and check out. I'm getting more and more curious about how
    the graphics look and how fast the DSL is compared to the old satellite.

  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> wrote in news:432d13e3$1_2
    @news6.uncensored-news.com:

    >> If it moves and has a red triangle over its head, she's on it with
    >> "extreme prejudice". :D
    >

    > LOL With my trusty Blaster! :D

    I've taken down more base rapers in spawn with a blaster, flitting around
    like an enraged mosquito hawk. They don't seem to take me seriously, and
    then they're dead.
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    ScratchMonkey wrote:
    > "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> wrote in news:432d13e3$1_2
    > @news6.uncensored-news.com:
    >
    >>> If it moves and has a red triangle over its head, she's on it with
    >>> "extreme prejudice". :D
    >>

    >> LOL With my trusty Blaster! :D
    >
    > I've taken down more base rapers in spawn with a blaster, flitting
    > around like an enraged mosquito hawk. They don't seem to take me
    > seriously, and then they're dead.

    Exactly. Imagine a chick running around with a repair pack and
    a blaster in her hand- you *really* gonna take her seriously? Most
    macho types don't. Big booboo. LOL

Games Video Games