What I have tried already....
- I have enabled the ability to use remote desktop on my machine.
- Port forwarded 3389 to my internal ip.
- Set up a DMZ on my internal ip.
- Disabled all software firewalls (only had Windows Default).
- Created a DynDNS.org account and installed the updater.
- Tried disabling NAT (lost me all connection to internet).
- Changed the listening port of Remote Desktop in the registry.
- Tried connecting with multiple computers from different networks.
I did manage to connect and control someone else's PC from MY PC (they were using a SKY Router), tried someone else's and it didn't work (they were using a Netgear router like mine).
ANY help on this would be greatly appreciated! I do not have much hope at the moment for it.
I had thought of that but I'd rather get RD working really. Mainly because the pc that I would eventually use it on will be at my University and I'm not sure if they allow other clients to run. Also I'm not sure if the VNC server would be able to be accessed through my router. :-/