Panasonic th50px50 Light Band on left side of Picture.

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
September 8, 2005 9:38:45 PM

I have had the set since June (April MFG Date). I am now getting a thin
light 'band' down the left side of the screen. There is a black line where
it starts. I can see the picture in the stripe area, but it's lighter. I'm
using a HDMI to DVI connection from the Comcast Moto 6412. \

The HD picture is fine.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Jeff
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 1:32:12 AM

Do you incurr the same distortion with the cable connected directly to the
set uning the inbedded tuner? Do you see the distortion when viewing a VCR,
or a DVD? Does is only happen to sources input to the component inputs or is
it also visable when composite or s-video is used?

!