Sign in with
Your question

Does anyone can help me out building a 1000-1100$ gaming rig?

Last response: in Systems
June 11, 2008 4:25:30 AM

Hi, I'm actually getting rid of my laptop to get a new desktop which I can build myself.
I already have the monitor which is a 22'' Widescreen Samsung that I used as a 2nd screen for the laptop. Also, Mouse (Lachesis) and Keyboard (Logitech g15) are not a problem.

I need from the case to all that is inside. I don't know if I should choose a Intel Processor or a AMD processor, so if anyone can show an AMD and a Intel build so I can compare will be appreciated. Motherboard, memory, video card, case and power supply is where I have the most doubt from where to choose from which is basically all the pc :p .

Most of my gaming includes First Shooters: Americas Army, COD, and also some Morpg.

Waiting anxiously for any response. Thank you in advance for all the help.

Budget around $1.000 to $1.200 Top.
June 11, 2008 8:25:32 AM

Take a look at my system (Signature) just as an opinion, just the pc costs about $1100 or perhaps less.
Tips : If you wanna get the best performance for your 22' monitor, go 2 GPU. But this will perhaps costs more.
Related resources
June 11, 2008 8:58:39 AM

SHaTTeNJaGeR said:
Hi, I'm actually getting rid of my laptop to get a new desktop which I can build myself.
I already have the monitor which is a 22'' Widescreen Samsung that I used as a 2nd screen for the laptop. Also, Mouse (Lachesis) and Keyboard (Logitech g15) are not a problem.

I need from the case to all that is inside. I don't know if I should choose a Intel Processor or a AMD processor, so if anyone can show an AMD and a Intel build so I can compare will be appreciated. Motherboard, memory, video card, case and power supply is where I have the most doubt from where to choose from which is basically all the pc :p .

Most of my gaming includes First Shooters: Americas Army, COD, and also some Morpg.

Waiting anxiously for any response. Thank you in advance for all the help.

Budget around $1.000 to $1.200 Top.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/kips_corner/index.php?showto... <---There you go. :) 

That rig will run all your games on high settings. No need to spend $1,000 - $1,100 on a gaming rig.

That case has decent cooling... 3x120mm fans, and a side air duct not to mention it has plenty of room to work with, and no cheap plastic on it. The vid card is factory overclocked and has a great cooling system. The CPU is not only a bargain, but it's an overclockers delight. You can bump that CPU to 3.16GHz without having to up your voltage (9.5x333). The PSU has dual 12v rails @ 18A and plenty of juice to push that rig. The memory is low voltage (1.8) with good timings, and it overclocks well enough. I even included thermal paste and aftermarket heatsink in that build.
June 11, 2008 7:24:19 PM

Awesome, thanks for the answers guys! appreciate it.
!