copy / paste stopped working

Somehow my clip board has stopped working. I am unable to copy anything to
the clip board and subsequently I am unable to paste. How do I fix this
minor problem? Thanks

HT
1 answer Last reply
More about copy paste stopped working

    HT wrote:

    > Somehow my clip board has stopped working. I am unable to copy
    > anything to
    > the clip board and subsequently I am unable to paste. How do I fix
    > this
    > minor problem? Thanks
    >
    > HT

    Try deleting your Temporary Files (and Temporary Internet Files while
    you're at it).

    Start>Run>cleanmgr [enter]

    If that doesn't work, come back with more details like:

    1. Some information about your computer.
    2. What version of XP you have and the Service Pack level.
    3. What antivirus/anti-malware programs you use and if you have scanned
    recently.
    4. What changed between the time things worked and the time they didn't.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com