copy / paste stopped working

Somehow my clip board has stopped working. I am unable to copy anything to
the clip board and subsequently I am unable to paste. How do I fix this
minor problem? Thanks

HT

Malke

HT wrote:

> Somehow my clip board has stopped working. I am unable to copy
> anything to
> the clip board and subsequently I am unable to paste. How do I fix
> this
> minor problem? Thanks
>
> HT

Try deleting your Temporary Files (and Temporary Internet Files while
you're at it).

Start>Run>cleanmgr [enter]

If that doesn't work, come back with more details like:

1. Some information about your computer.
2. What version of XP you have and the Service Pack level.
3. What antivirus/anti-malware programs you use and if you have scanned
recently.
4. What changed between the time things worked and the time they didn't.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com