screen saver on welcome page

August 18, 2005 9:56:43 PM

is there a way to have a screen saver work for the welcome page ... right now
my screen saver only works when logged on, but not from the welcome/sogn-on
page.

More about : screen saver page

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 11:05:04 PM

How To Change the Windows Logon Screen Saver in Windows XP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/scrnsave.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:04D39749-5826-4192-BB0C-023545B2B692@microsoft.com,
julie <julie@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> is there a way to have a screen saver work for the welcome page ... right
> now my screen saver only works when logged on, but not from the
> welcome/sogn-on page.
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 11:38:06 PM

An excellant little utility from doug:
http://www.dougknox.com/
winxp utilities
change default screen saver
This allows you to choose and change the default saver easier and as often
as you wish. Run it and choose from any of the available screensavers.

!