screen saver on welcome page

is there a way to have a screen saver work for the welcome page ... right now
my screen saver only works when logged on, but not from the welcome/sogn-on
page.
2 answers Last reply
More about screen saver page

    How To Change the Windows Logon Screen Saver in Windows XP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/scrnsave.htm

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:04D39749-5826-4192-BB0C-023545B2B692@microsoft.com,
    julie <julie@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > is there a way to have a screen saver work for the welcome page ... right
    > now my screen saver only works when logged on, but not from the
    > welcome/sogn-on page.

    An excellant little utility from doug:
    http://www.dougknox.com/
    winxp utilities
    change default screen saver
    This allows you to choose and change the default saver easier and as often
    as you wish. Run it and choose from any of the available screensavers.

    "julie" wrote:

    > is there a way to have a screen saver work for the welcome page ... right now
    > my screen saver only works when logged on, but not from the welcome/sogn-on
    > page.

Microsoft Windows XP