Computer Temp's/ Boot-Up

eljero

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2009
Hello Everyone, I have a Asus Rampage II Extreme MOBO with 12 gig's of Corsair Dominator 1600/ i7-920 intel/ CoolerMax V-8/ XFX 9800gtx+ Graffics Card setting inside of a rocketfish full tower that is soundproofed with acoustic pack ultimate with (3 )120 mm fans running not counting the (2) fans that's running inside of the coolermax v-8/. motherboard is not overclocked. I just installed everthing in the board checked it out and it runs great. but my question is: the temps. I want to know if I need to do any adjustment or tweeking of anything on my moltherboard. the
TEMPS READ
MOBO:91/F - CPU:88/F - CORE1:99/F - CORE2:99/F - CORE3:95/F - CORE4:95/F - N BRIDGE:118/F - S BRIDGE:120/F - GPU DIODE: 117/F
Your input is always much appreciated. thank's alot

Question 2: How do I disable the Jmicron screen from coming on when I first boot my computer.
Sincerely, Eljero

hobbenbobber

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
I could probably answer question 2:

Reboot your computer, open up the BIOS (likely using the DEL button), and look around until you find something that sounds like "Full Screen Boot Screen" or something like that. Disable it.

This is normally the option mobo companies give to remove that annoying colorful screen right before boot.