Microsoft teredo tunneling adapter driver windows 7 download

Solution
Go to device manager. Right click on the device and select uninstall. When asked about removing drivers, click yes. Reboot the system. Win 7 will detect the "new device" and re-install the drivers properly. Good luck!

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Go to device manager. Right click on the device and select uninstall. When asked about removing drivers, click yes. Reboot the system. Win 7 will detect the "new device" and re-install the drivers properly. Good luck!

Solution

cookieboud

Honorable
May 16, 2012

Dear COLGeek thank you so much for the information. I did not have any sound on my media player or videos and ATT told me I had a hardware problem, to call Acer. Well I was determined to keep finding information on Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter because that is what my computer detected as a problem and I came to you link and did what you said and my sound is back and my videos does start and stop any longer. I been trying all afternoon. So thank you for posting them instructions. cookie

chevyprof

Reputable
Nov 24, 2014

I have tried all of the above but I cannot connect to internet. Anything I can do?

BostonHolly

Honorable
Oct 31, 2013

I tried that and all that happened was it put my PC into permanent error state which makes not sense other than the Teredo Tunneling adapter drivers are gone and I can't get them to function with reinstall. Teredo wont' start, Microsoft WPD Enhanced Storage Password driver won't start and 4 of the wireless printer drivers are missing.