Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Microsoft teredo tunneling adapter driver windows 7 download

Last response: in Windows 7
August 31, 2011 5:59:58 PM

Hello,

I need to fix my Teredo tunneling adapter. Does anyone have a method that may work?

Best solution

a b \ Driver
a c 255 $ Windows 7
August 31, 2011 6:11:04 PM

Go to device manager. Right click on the device and select uninstall. When asked about removing drivers, click yes. Reboot the system. Win 7 will detect the "new device" and re-install the drivers properly. Good luck!
May 16, 2012 10:55:37 PM

COLGeek said:
Go to device manager. Right click on the device and select uninstall. When asked about removing drivers, click yes. Reboot the system. Win 7 will detect the "new device" and re-install the drivers properly. Good luck!

Dear COLGeek thank you so much for the information. I did not have any sound on my media player or videos and ATT told me I had a hardware problem, to call Acer. Well I was determined to keep finding information on Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter because that is what my computer detected as a problem and I came to you link and did what you said and my sound is back and my videos does start and stop any longer. I been trying all afternoon. So thank you for posting them instructions. cookie
m
l
!