Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card & Logite

GeorgEmpirE

Honorable
May 18, 2012
Hello I am new in the forum and here is my first question.
I have the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series Sound Card and recently I bought the Logitech - G35 Surround Sound Headset.
Can I combine my new Logitech G35 with my Sound Card for better results?
Or the Logitech G35 do all the encoding alone without using any of the sound card?
I play BF3 and I want the best result for Surround sound.
If the Logitech G35 can't combine with my sound card, can you give me your advise about the best Surround Sound Headset to use with my sound card?
Sry for my English
Thanks in advance...

Razec69

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2011
No you can not.

That Logitech Headset is plugged in through USB ports.

So that means all the drivers or technically "sound card" is heard and used through the USB port.

The only true 7.1 analog cable surround sound headset is the Razer Tiamat 7.1
But good luck trying to get it, it gets sold out within minutes of it being available.

I myself have been looking to purchase it but never can.

There are other 5.1 headsets that are good but obviously you want the best.
I was talking with my friends and they said the G35 is actually very good.

And in reality these higher end sound cards really don't get used how they should.
I've read in many reviews while they are amazing to have they are pretty much useless because on board audio is just as good. And only if you have a decent surround sound system it just isn't worth it to have a sound card.

I have to agree myself having the same card and I still have some old Logitech 2.1 speaker system I bought for like $25 bucks on sale at New Egg years ago.

So there you have it, hope I answered that for you.