Windows live messenger stopped working windows 7 64 bit

G

hello everybody recently installed windows home premium 64bit one new pc ,the question i have is windows live messenger video call stopped working after a week can do an audio conversation sometimes,i use skype now video conversation but prefer live messenger anyone have any suggestions or fixes for this problem....thanks john

G

thankyou prophecy i did that yesterday and nothing after i just received your email response i tryed it again and bango it worked thanx for the good charma

G

hey prophet the fix worked for last night then it went to *** today get pretty pissed off with this windows 7 now should of got a bootleg copy, not worth the 120 dollars thank god i still have xp pro installed on second computer i am now reading lots of complaints about this thanks for your help..... john

You're getting pissed off at Windows 7 because Live Messenger doesn't want to work properly... that's not Windows 7's fault. Live Messenger does work in Windows 7, both 32 and 64 bit.

Are you loading any plugin's, like Messenger Plus Live? Not picking on patchou here, as his stuff is usually rock solid, but you're basically seeing it crash, giving up, then blaming Windows as so many people like to do, when they can't figure out why it's happening.

Don't be so quick to jump on the "I'm glad I still have my copy of Windows XP" bandwagon. This can still be sorted out.