Address bar in Taskbar

August 19, 2005 11:33:09 AM

I found that I can put the address bar below w/ the quick launch and
shortcuts. However when I type an address (URL) into the bar it pops open a
blank IE window and doens't take me to the URL. Suggestions?

More about : address bar taskbar

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 5:07:46 PM

Does the same URL typed in Start | Run or the Address Bar of Internet
Explorer work?

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:CE637A1D-3CAF-4E16-B6EE-7C8BD4FC8ABC@microsoft.com,
coleman <coleman@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> I found that I can put the address bar below w/ the quick launch and
> shortcuts. However when I type an address (URL) into the bar it pops
> open a blank IE window and doens't take me to the URL. Suggestions?
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 5:07:47 PM

Yes it is a working URL.

!