Any Tips for Silent Holocron Profession?

I just got my silent Holo Yesterday and was wondering if there has been any
connetion with the final Holo and the character type/profession you chose
when creating your character?

Am I to master one of the professions that is connected to my initial
character creation or am I on a long and tedious task of grinding every
profession?

I was happy and sad at the same time when when I got the silent Holo. Now
I'm Lost without direction. LOL

anyhow, maybe you guys might know something that might help.

have a great weeekend and take care.

Eloryck
Kettemoor
5 answers Last reply
More about tips silent holocron profession
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    I forgot to mention which ones I have mastered so far.

    Master Artisan
    Master Marksman
    Master Merchant
    Master Medic
    Master Doctor

    and now I'm on my silent :(

    U started My character out as a Brawler.

    any help would be much appreciated.

    thanks

    "Shorty" <jeff@millermcconnellsigns.biz> wrote in message
    > I just got my silent Holo Yesterday and was wondering if there has been
    any
    > connetion with the final Holo and the character type/profession you chose
    > when creating your character?
    >
    > Am I to master one of the professions that is connected to my initial
    > character creation or am I on a long and tedious task of grinding every
    > profession?
    >
    > I was happy and sad at the same time when when I got the silent Holo. Now
    > I'm Lost without direction. LOL
    >

    > anyhow, maybe you guys might know something that might help.
    >
    > have a great weeekend and take care.
    >
    > Eloryck
    > Kettemoor

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    It'll probably be an entertainer profession based on what you've done so
    far....
    > I forgot to mention which ones I have mastered so far.
    >
    > Master Artisan
    > Master Marksman
    > Master Merchant
    > Master Medic
    > Master Doctor
    >
    > and now I'm on my silent :(
    >
    > U started My character out as a Brawler.
    >
    > any help would be much appreciated.
    >
    > thanks
    >

    > "Shorty" <jeff@millermcconnellsigns.biz> wrote in message
    > > I just got my silent Holo Yesterday and was wondering if there has been
    > any
    > > connetion with the final Holo and the character type/profession you
    chose
    > > when creating your character?
    > >
    > > Am I to master one of the professions that is connected to my initial
    > > character creation or am I on a long and tedious task of grinding every
    > > profession?
    > >
    > > I was happy and sad at the same time when when I got the silent Holo.
    Now
    > > I'm Lost without direction. LOL
    > >

    > > anyhow, maybe you guys might know something that might help.
    > >
    > > have a great weeekend and take care.
    > >
    > > Eloryck
    > > Kettemoor

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "Filip" <fpantovich@satx.rr.com> wrote in message news:<T_fdc.2842$jR6.566@fe2.texas.rr.com>...
    > It'll probably be an entertainer profession based on what you've done so
    > far....

    *cough*random*cough*
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Random, yes, to a certain extent.....On average, the vast majority of those
    hologrinding have the following setup....an entertainer profession, a medic
    profession, a crafting profession, a fighting profession, and another
    profession that's the same as one of your other holos (medic/doc,
    artisan/architect, etc). Enjoy...

    "moldy" <nickmeldrum@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "Filip" <fpantovich@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
    > > It'll probably be an entertainer profession based on what you've done so
    > > far....
    >
    > *cough*random*cough*
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "Filip" <fpantovich@satx.rr.com> wrote in message news:<tRzdc.9149$Y45.1326@fe2.texas.rr.com>...
    > Random, yes, to a certain extent.....On average, the vast majority of those
    > hologrinding have the following setup....an entertainer profession, a medic
    > profession, a crafting profession, a fighting profession, and another
    > profession that's the same as one of your other holos (medic/doc,
    > artisan/architect, etc). Enjoy...

    There was a website with a database of unlocks somewhere, I forget
    the URL, but it looked totally random from the stats they produced.

    The more popular unlocks were the ones that were easiest to grind and
    the least popular were the touighest (BH)

Games Video Games