Any Tips for Silent Holocron Profession?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 8, 2004 2:02:47 PM

I just got my silent Holo Yesterday and was wondering if there has been any
connetion with the final Holo and the character type/profession you chose
when creating your character?

Am I to master one of the professions that is connected to my initial
character creation or am I on a long and tedious task of grinding every
profession?

I was happy and sad at the same time when when I got the silent Holo. Now
I'm Lost without direction. LOL

anyhow, maybe you guys might know something that might help.

have a great weeekend and take care.

Eloryck
Kettemoor
April 8, 2004 5:27:50 PM

I forgot to mention which ones I have mastered so far.

Master Artisan
Master Marksman
Master Merchant
Master Medic
Master Doctor

and now I'm on my silent :(

U started My character out as a Brawler.

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

"Shorty" <jeff@millermcconnellsigns.biz> wrote in message
> I just got my silent Holo Yesterday and was wondering if there has been
any
> connetion with the final Holo and the character type/profession you chose
> when creating your character?
>
> Am I to master one of the professions that is connected to my initial
> character creation or am I on a long and tedious task of grinding every
> profession?
>
> I was happy and sad at the same time when when I got the silent Holo. Now
> I'm Lost without direction. LOL
>

> anyhow, maybe you guys might know something that might help.
>
> have a great weeekend and take care.
>
> Eloryck
> Kettemoor

April 8, 2004 9:30:27 PM

It'll probably be an entertainer profession based on what you've done so
far....
> I forgot to mention which ones I have mastered so far.
>
> Master Artisan
> Master Marksman
> Master Merchant
> Master Medic
> Master Doctor
>
> and now I'm on my silent :(
>
> U started My character out as a Brawler.
>
> any help would be much appreciated.
>
> thanks
>

> "Shorty" <jeff@millermcconnellsigns.biz> wrote in message
> > I just got my silent Holo Yesterday and was wondering if there has been
> any
> > connetion with the final Holo and the character type/profession you
chose
> > when creating your character?
> >
> > Am I to master one of the professions that is connected to my initial
> > character creation or am I on a long and tedious task of grinding every
> > profession?
> >
> > I was happy and sad at the same time when when I got the silent Holo.
Now
> > I'm Lost without direction. LOL
> >

> > anyhow, maybe you guys might know something that might help.
> >
> > have a great weeekend and take care.
> >
> > Eloryck
> > Kettemoor

Anonymous
April 9, 2004 9:11:16 AM

"Filip" <fpantovich@satx.rr.com> wrote in message news:<T_fdc.2842$jR6.566@fe2.texas.rr.com>...
> It'll probably be an entertainer profession based on what you've done so
> far....

*cough*random*cough*
April 9, 2004 8:05:45 PM

Random, yes, to a certain extent.....On average, the vast majority of those
hologrinding have the following setup....an entertainer profession, a medic
profession, a crafting profession, a fighting profession, and another
profession that's the same as one of your other holos (medic/doc,
artisan/architect, etc). Enjoy...

"moldy" <nickmeldrum@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Filip" <fpantovich@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
> > It'll probably be an entertainer profession based on what you've done so
> > far....
>
> *cough*random*cough*
Anonymous
April 13, 2004 4:30:40 AM

"Filip" <fpantovich@satx.rr.com> wrote in message news:<tRzdc.9149$Y45.1326@fe2.texas.rr.com>...
> Random, yes, to a certain extent.....On average, the vast majority of those
> hologrinding have the following setup....an entertainer profession, a medic
> profession, a crafting profession, a fighting profession, and another
> profession that's the same as one of your other holos (medic/doc,
> artisan/architect, etc). Enjoy...

There was a website with a database of unlocks somewhere, I forget
the URL, but it looked totally random from the stats they produced.

The more popular unlocks were the ones that were easiest to grind and
the least popular were the touighest (BH)
!