Closed Solved

Hwo to recover data after full format

Hello,
i have full formated my hard disk but now i want to recover my data's ...which spftware will help in data recovery ??
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about recover data full format
  1. Best answer
    Quote:
    Hello,
    i have full formated my hard disk but now i want to recover my data's ...which spftware will help in data recovery ??
    plz mail me on coolavinash2009@gmail.com

Hello and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums. I don't like to lecture but it's not a good idea to post your e-mail address- it may get sold to the idiot Spamming brigade. I suggest that you edit it out

As to the problem, try Recuva from http://www.piriform.com - it's helped me out a lot in the past, is free and simple to use.

Good luck.

2. goodluck with that.
    you were not able to back it up.?
    or take that hdd in question out and make it a secondary in another rig before you formatted.?
  3. Quote:
    Hello,

As a matter of fact, quick format or full format won't make the data in the disk erased permanently. Those formatted data are still stored on the disk just invisible or inaccessible. Only the FAT or NFTS table erased the information about where those data were saved but the real data are still intact there in sectors of the disk.So as long as those data are not overwritten by new data, it's highly possible to recover them. And the MOST Effective way is to rely on some format recovery programs or data recovery software. Recommend you have a try of Wondershare Data Recovery, use the function "format recovery" It should help. Regards
  4. old thread with anonymous.
    close thread.
  5. Best answer selected by aford10.
  6. This topic has been closed by Aford10
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Data Recovery Full Format Hard Drives Windows XP