STAY AWAY FROM SLI ! Not worth the xtra cost, gains are minimal at best, not to mention Nvidea boards are full of bugs and are pure crap for the most part.
1) Aluminum Cooler Master case with 3x120mm fans, side airduct, and lots of room for big cards, heatsinks, etc.....
2) P45 motherboard...they are the latest on the market, great for overcocking, and that board you chose is junk. Infact stay away from any Nvdea chipset board. The 650 is as bad as they get.
3) XIGMATEK cpu heatsink are usually rated either #1 or #2 on most reviews. They are the best out there right now, and seeing how you plan on cranking that cpu up to 3.6 your going to need it. Also the push pin system that comes with those heatsinks suck sans the retention bracket kit w/screws on that build.
4) The HD in that build has twice the cache as the one you chose (16MB vs 8MB), it's faster, and it's larger 250GB.
5) The optical drive you chose (Samsung), is a EIDE drive...like about the worst thing you can get for airflow. EIDE drives went out with the horse and buggy. The EIDE cables are HUGE, and they block airflow, not to mention they suck for a build for the fact they are a pain to make fit most of the time. Yay for SATA....
6) Thermal paste/grease... Arctic Cooling MX-2 is better than artic silver 5 for more than a few reasons. First it works better at keeping your temps down, it's non conductive, there is no set-up/ cureing time, and it last years longer. Read the reviews on it on newegg...it tells it all.
7) That vid card is factory overclocked and it's a bargain at that price.
8) Memory.... the memory on that build is not only faster than what you have chosen, but it has better timing, lower latency and it won't hold back your overclock. That memory gives you alot more room to work with for overclocking.
The PSU i had was thermalright which seems like a good brand. With the rebate and the case combo price its only like 60 bucks for both.
Will this PSU be able to power the 9800 gtx, e7200 OCed, 2x2g ram, 1 HD, 1 dvd/cd combo and 3 fans?
I wanted to OC e e7200 to about 3.4-3.6 will that ram be good enough?