Questions about stuff

Yo... are we going to be getting any new weapons soon? I'm getting sick of
looking for new pistols and finding out that what I have is still pretty
much near the top of the heap.

Also, I'm a MAster Smuggler. Yet when I slice I keep getting Slicing XP.
What do you think this means? When (if??) they revamp Smuggler, do you think
there will be greater sliceablility? Also, I hope they create Smuggler
Missions. Things where you have to take contraband around and get BIG bucks
for succeeding. Stuff that's actually good, that you could keep if you were
crooked enough (after which your employer would get pissed and send people
after you).

Thoughts? Info? What's a good source for upcoming info?

Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
protective species list,
not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a douchebag." --
David Duchovney

Anthony Giampa wrote:
> When (if??) they revamp Smuggler, do you think
> there will be greater sliceablility? Also, I hope they create Smuggler
> Missions. Things where you have to take contraband around and get BIG bucks
> for succeeding. Stuff that's actually good, that you could keep if you were
> crooked enough (after which your employer would get pissed and send people
> after you).

I think..that when a smuggler gets to master level, they should be given
the option to CHOOSE wether it is a Damage or Speed slice, Encumberence
or Effectiveness. That's one thing that's always anoyyed me, that
masters still get the randomness. Sure keep the percentage random, but
at least give em the choice.

Never actually been a smuggler but I still think that would be kinda
cool for them.

Maybe add a little pistol accuracy for smugglers too? sure you get some
fancy moves but unless I am not reading correctly you don't get any
accuracy modifiers right?

"Anthony Giampa" <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote in

> Also, I'm a MAster Smuggler. Yet when I slice I keep getting Slicing
> XP. What do you think this means? When (if??) they revamp Smuggler, do

You can continue getting XPs up to double the amount needed for the highest
skill-box you trained. In your case it's double the amount that was
required for top boxes in each of Smuggler lines.

It's good to max out XPs on everything. If you decide to temporarily drop
Smuggler and explore other professions, the XPs that you earned on top of
your profession will stay with you. Thus remastering Smuggler later will
be a piece of cake - you'll have most of XPs and will need just retraining.

Are you saying you tried good Republic Blaster and Geo sonic blaster? They
really have their uses, especially if crafted and sliced properly.

Xael

I have a really nice Republic, with the auto-bleed setup or whatever...
Never tried the Geo. I hate stun weapons. I tried a Tangle for a little bit
but I found it ineffective, and you have to get really close.