Does Galaxies run ok or at all on a 56k modem? (I can't get dsl in my area)
thanks

"Dangles" <matthew24@tds.net> wrote in

> Does Galaxies run ok or at all on a 56k modem? (I can't get dsl in my
> area) thanks

Yes, it does. I'm running it on Yahoo dial-up (former Ameritech) because
DSL is not available (old apartment building, DSL is fine to the box
downstairs but internal wiring is old and not upgradable). Been running
SWG over 56k since the day 2 of SWG release. Be aware that downloading
patches and hotfixes is slow and takes huge amount of time (especially
initial). And I mean HUGE amount of time. But the game plays fine, even
Coronet and Theed with their crowds are fine.

Xael