Favorite Screensaver lost

August 19, 2005 1:46:01 PM

Hi All
I don't know if I'm posting this in the right area but here goes.
I'm looking for a screensaver I had previously, but accidently deleted it.
I't a series of 3D cubes coming from different directions of the the screen
and adding up (cube by cube) to complete a picture of whatever screensaver
happens to be showing at that particular time. Originally upgraded from
Windows ME to Windows XP Home. That screensaver was working okay on both
systems.
Also does not show up in *scr. Appreciate any help.
I hope this description is understandable. Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 6:42:01 AM

Hi,

That screen saver is part of Microsoft Plus!.

See if you have uninstalled Plus.
--
Regards
M. Rajesh

"Franktee" wrote:

> Hi All
> I don't know if I'm posting this in the right area but here goes.
> I'm looking for a screensaver I had previously, but accidently deleted it.
> I't a series of 3D cubes coming from different directions of the the screen
> and adding up (cube by cube) to complete a picture of whatever screensaver
> happens to be showing at that particular time. Originally upgraded from
> Windows ME to Windows XP Home. That screensaver was working okay on both
> systems.
> Also does not show up in *scr. Appreciate any help.
> I hope this description is understandable. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
August 22, 2005 9:55:03 PM

Hi
Thank you for your kind response.
I Have not previously installed MS PLUS. I did have the particular
screensaver (which I am badly attempting to describe), without MSPLUS. We
possibly could be referring to different items. Many thanks again.
Franktee

!