Get ready for another nerfing of pets

just read it in the BE Forum....

Pets of level 20 - 30 that have light armor are now considered too out
of balance and will be eliminated in the next swing of the nerf bat.

:sigh:

Class is already worthless I was mater BH with as much CH as I could with my
skill points but now I play areound with other ones cause CH is sooooo
worthless as it is

<Skinner1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> just read it in the BE Forum....
>
> Pets of level 20 - 30 that have light armor are now considered too out
> of balance and will be eliminated in the next swing of the nerf bat.
>
> :sigh:

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

Dropped CH after the last nerf. It's completely worthless in PvP as it is,
and they often run away disappear and get stuck. I'm want to PvP anyway so
there it's gone now.

-Dare

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 01:06:22 GMT, "Max" <maximus@portvista.com> wrote:

>Dropped CH after the last nerf. It's completely worthless in PvP as it is,
>and they often run away disappear and get stuck. I'm want to PvP anyway so
>there it's gone now.
>
>-Dare

They could have eliminated this entire fiasco of nerfs had they just
made pets unable to attack player characters. Then the class would
still be useable in PvE more and everybody would have been happy.

But you PvPers had to whine the hell out of things and get it ruined
for everybody!

> On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 01:06:22 GMT, "Max" <maximus@portvista.com> wrote:
>
> >Dropped CH after the last nerf. It's completely worthless in PvP as it
is,
> >and they often run away disappear and get stuck. I'm want to PvP anyway
so
> >there it's gone now.
> >
> >-Dare
> >

> They could have eliminated this entire fiasco of nerfs had they just
> made pets unable to attack player characters. Then the class would
> still be useable in PvE more and everybody would have been happy.
>
> But you PvPers had to whine the hell out of things and get it ruined
> for everybody!

When I was a bounty hunter, I could drop an enraged rancor, untameable at
that, in 30 seconds.
In PvP against a Rifleman/TKM, I get dropped faster than a noob bull rider.

Funny how this game breaks one thing after another.

--
Maestro Sartori <GEEKO>
Warrant Officer I in the Imperial Army, Tarquinas

Zacharias <GEEKO>
Imperial Private, Tarquinas
Master Doctor and Artisan 0/0/2/4