"joe" <joe@blow.com> wrote in message
news:m_Rec.28$Zi3.7@twister.socal.rr.com...
> Anyone have some good tips on how to get creature handler XP faster?

low level pet and attack high level creatures then send in your pet at the
last moment, it it hits once you get the same xp as if it hit 10 times. I'm
useing a level 15 gurrcat and get 560 per squill or 700 per naff

"David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message

> "joe" <joe@blow.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone have some good tips on how to get creature handler XP faster?
> >
> low level pet and attack high level creatures then send in your pet at the
> last moment, it it hits once you get the same xp as if it hit 10 times.
I'm
> useing a level 15 gurrcat and get 560 per squill or 700 per naff

Similar to above, but...
Take a cat skinned pet (faster movement), decent HAM, highest Kinetic resist
possible, and go to Geonosian Cave on Yavin. Bring plenty of pet stims :).
Level 14 - 27 pet was getting 1200 - 900 XP. send them in, attack a couple
of different Geos, call him back and heal. send him in again and repeat.

MrThallid - Radiant

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:39:44 +0100, "David Cherry"
<david.cherry@empyrion> wrote:

>"joe" <joe@blow.com> wrote in message
>> Anyone have some good tips on how to get creature handler XP faster?
>>
>low level pet and attack high level creatures then send in your pet at the
>last moment, it it hits once you get the same xp as if it hit 10 times. I'm
>useing a level 15 gurrcat and get 560 per squill or 700 per naff

Just out of curousity..... Couple of questions....

Is your pet BE made?

What are your pet's stats? Ham and resists?

<Skinner1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:39:44 +0100, "David Cherry"
> <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote:
>

> >"joe" <joe@blow.com> wrote in message
> >> Anyone have some good tips on how to get creature handler XP faster?
> >>
> >low level pet and attack high level creatures then send in your pet at
the
> >last moment, it it hits once you get the same xp as if it hit 10 times.
I'm
> >useing a level 15 gurrcat and get 560 per squill or 700 per naff
> >

> Just out of curousity..... Couple of questions....
>
> Is your pet BE made?

Don't know i was given them

> What are your pet's stats? Ham and resists?

ham is

resists

and its a level 15