Jedi/Sith Holos

What are they and why should I buy one?
I'd just like to be clear on there use before I spend alot of cash on them,
or is there some other wat I could obtain one?

well you will need comfirmation on what i have to say. but they help guide
you to jedi. (from what i gather though, just master every profession and
you will unlock your force sensitve slot.) it just helps you so you don't
have to master all. as for the sith holocron i believe you have to be jedi
before you can use this, it helps you get to the dark side

"Atomic Punk" <ggarza@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> well you will need comfirmation on what i have to say. but they help guide
> you to jedi. (from what i gather though, just master every profession and
> you will unlock your force sensitve slot.) it just helps you so you don't
> have to master all. as for the sith holocron i believe you have to be
jedi
> before you can use this, it helps you get to the dark side
> "Daniel Martin" <danielmartin@uk.ibm.com> wrote in message
> > What are they and why should I buy one?
> > I'd just like to be clear on there use before I spend alot of cash on
> them,
> > or is there some other wat I could obtain one?

Jedi/sith holocrons are the same, they will both help you unlock your FSC,
for a FAQ go to http://swg.warcry.com/scripts/faq/faq.phtml?id=66&site=13