Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7223

OK here's what happened, I brought a Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7223 laptop from a friend but it came pre-installed with windows 7 and I was trying to set-up a duel-boot with Ubuntu 12.04 but when I got Ubuntu installed windows 7 didn't work any longer plus I couldn't Ubuntu wouldn't run right on my laptop and since windows 7 was pre-installed I didn't have a disk to reinstall it so I had no choice but to used an old copy of vista that I had so I deleted the two partitions I had for Ubuntu and installed vista but when I when to connect to my network I couldn't do it so I unplugged the Ethernet cable from my desktop and plugged it into my laptop and I still couldn't get online so I did a diagnostics and repair and it said that the network adapter needs to be installed and configured I don't know to do how do I fix it? thanks in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about toshiba satellite l775d s7223
  1. You need to go the Toshiba website which serves your country and just hope they've got Vista drivers for that model: http://www.toshiba.co.jp/worldwide/

If they don't have Vista drivers you can order a Windows 7 Recovery DVD from them if the model isn't too old. They charge around £35 for the recovery disc. The recovery media restores all the original drive partitions, the OS and all the drivers.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Laptops Windows 7 Ubuntu Toshiba Windows Vista