How to start Windows XP in Safe Mode?

How do I start my computer in Windows XP Safe Mode?
3 answers Last reply
More about start windows safe mode

    Press F8 on bootup.

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prmc_str_elix.asp

    "Somebody" wrote:

    > How do I start my computer in Windows XP Safe Mode?

    Hi,

    How to start in Safe mode:
    http://www.rickrogers.org/fixes.htm#Safe%20mode

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    http://www.murraywebs.com/faq.asp?ID=2

    "Somebody" <Somebody@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I start my computer in Windows XP Safe Mode?

Windows XP Safe Mode Computers Microsoft