Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Windows xp will be loding at external hard disk Or pendrive

Last response: in Windows XP
Anonymous
October 23, 2010 3:44:40 PM

Hello,
Hoaw to process winwows Xp loding in external hard disk or pendrive?
October 23, 2010 3:51:34 PM

XP can not be installed and booted from a pendrive or USB drive.
m
l
October 25, 2010 3:55:54 AM

Wow. Easier to just say no.

Question: How do you edit your posts without the 'message edited by...' notation appearing? Like this.
m
l
Related resources
October 25, 2010 4:26:04 AM

badge said:
Wow. Easier to just say no.

Question: How do you edit your posts without the 'message edited by...' notation appearing? Like this.

Edit? If I edit, it says something like "message edited by Tigsounds..." you know.

Well,        how     I     make    these      wide      spaces   is another good question.

Say       no         to...              What??   I always say no to alcohol.

I live on a very high hill above Caracas. It is much simpler to go out in the yard and pick some organic herb than it is to get in the car and drive all the way to town for booze. I don't feel like crap in the morning and my headache is gone too. My internet got severed for nearly 2 weeks because of a drunk that decided a power pole was planted in a place he wanted to drive one night. That pole just happened to have the fiber line to my neighborhood. We don't have the fastest repair crews here and nobody knew how to fix it so we waited, occasionally taking a laptop to town and used a wifi for a few minutes. The power company fixed the power issue, but the fiber line sat in a ditch.

OK, I just edited...
m
l

Best solution

October 25, 2010 4:59:34 AM

Sure you can install and run Xp from a flash drive.

You must have patience.

go
HERE for instructions.

There is one small change.. You need to specially format your flash drive into a bootable drive. The link at the site I showed doesn't work.
I have the program to do this at 4Shared.com
HERE.

I edited this one and it went to the bottom... what gives??
October 25, 2010 4:04:37 PM

Hey... She likes GUNS !!!! My kind of woman :love: 
m
l
November 25, 2010 4:16:58 PM

Best answer selected by buwish.
m
l
!