Palm OS 4.1 upgrade for M505 won't run on Win XP!

October 7, 2004 5:51:48 PM

So I finally got around to doing this upgrade, but I just discovered
that the OS 4.1 Upgrade program won't execute under Win XP.

What do I do now?
Anonymous
October 12, 2004 4:01:16 PM

So I finally got around to doing this upgrade, but I just discovered
that the OS 4.1 Upgrade program won't execute under Win XP.

What do I do now?
Anonymous
October 13, 2004 11:30:26 AM

In article <veaom013si56de7eug6vfth4mckqm427v6@4ax.com>, I live on
Outlook wrote:

> So I finally got around to doing this upgrade, but I just discovered
> that the OS 4.1 Upgrade program won't execute under Win XP.

If you right-click on the program, you can select "Properties", and
then the "Compatibility" tab. Then you can try running it in Win98
(or whatever) mode. Might work, might not, I'm afraid I don't have
that program... Good luck!

--
Sincerely,

Ray Ingles (313) 227-2317

There are two ways of constructing a software design. One
way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no
deficiencies and the other is to make it so complicated
that there are no obvious deficiencies. - C.A.R. Hoare
!