Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

"Kenny" <me@privacy.net> wrote:

>Haven't gone right through it yet but it seems useful and it's free.
>http://www.tweakguides.com/TGTC.html

Any document or website that advocates the use of Cacheman with
Windows XP is one that should be totally avoided, as the author's
obviously have zero knowledge about memory management in Windows XP.

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP
On-Line Help Computer Service

http://aumha.org/alex.htm

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

This helped my husband get his computer booting up to speed quick after
upgrading to SP2. Black viper's website is currently down.

http://majorgeeks.com/page.php?id=12
--
Mara Jade