On the chance that I forget my Log on password to the PC-- as well as the
hint meaning, how woudl I be able to Log back on? I am not planning on this
happening, but the concern is still there. Thanks for any help..
--
Ed Avery

create a Password Reset Disk by clicking on "Prevent a Forgotten Password" link in
the left pane. The Wizard will guide you through.

"Obadoty" <Obadoty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> On the chance that I forget my Log on password to the PC-- as well as the
> hint meaning, how woudl I be able to Log back on? I am not planning on this
> happening, but the concern is still there. Thanks for any help..
> --
> Ed Avery

Hi- Thanks a lot for your help. Like others, I should read HELP a little more
thoroughly. Thank you.
--
Ed Avery