... Lvl1-Lvl60 only cost $326 Dollars ...

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 23, 2005 12:39:40 AM

.... Lvl1-Lvl60 only cost $326 Dollars ...
ZhuoYue WOW Office Ceremoniously recommend service that only for
american WOW players, our office had a professional group of players
and resources, now you only need to make a phone call or send a e-mail,
then whenever you are studying or working will not bother your WOW
character's destination of high level, make it easier for you to rule
the game. please recommend our service to some of your friend or
relative if you are satisfy with our service. if there is something
wrong with service please contact us, we will be appreciated.
Price List
Lvl 1~20: 1 Day $25 Dollars / Lvl1~60: 15-17 Days $326 Dollars
Lvl20~40: 5.5 Days $106 Dollars / Lvl1~45: 9-11 Days $166 Dollars
Lvl40~50: 4.5 Days $86 Dollars / Lvl 1~30: 3-4 Days $76 Dollars
Lvl50~60: 6 Days $126 Dollars / Lvl30-40: 3 Days $66 Dollars
Train Agreement:
1. We only accept service that had been agreed from our customers, we
have
right to force them obey some of our rules:
2. Our Customers need to have a protection of password that they can
change or find it back
when someone steal it, if he/she don't have it, then we will not serve
that customer
(We never ask customers for any information of their protection of
password, please keep it
as your own secret.)
3. If we been kick offline often then it will influence our speed of
Level up, to prevent this problem
we have right to change customer's password. Whenever you want to check
your level
please contact us first, then use your own password to sign on(the
original password
that you give us at the begining)
4. Customers should save their rare weapons or armors, if you lost it
we won't going to pay any
responsibility for it.
5. Customers should pay CD-Key and monthly payment by themself.
6. When we receive your payment we will start our service of level up
your character,
because of any internet connection problem, Game lagging problem and
not enough money in the game, our training service will take a little
longer
than original due time.
7. If any customers try to stop the service, then he/she should pay for
the
time that we had already serve, minus the bank service charge we will
send remain money back to you.
8. When we finished our service to our customers, the agreement
will automatically become not effective, Customer should change their
password
back or else anything happens we won't going to pay reaponsibility for
it.
Contact E-mail: yanyingyang89@yahoo.com
Support Hotline:336-838-4125 Look for Miss Yang?(19:30-22:30)
Please make your payment like(100.60 Dollars) when you try to send pay
check to us
, because it will be much easier for us to realize it! or else it will
be
difficult of us and the payment may take longer time to be processed.
We are appreciated for your patient
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 23, 2005 9:16:51 AM

"mylikel" <liumingxing13@yahoo.com> wrote in

> ... Lvl1-Lvl60 only cost $326 Dollars ...
> ZhuoYue WOW Office Ceremoniously recommend service that only for
> american WOW players, our office had a professional group of
> players and resources, now you only need to make a phone call or
> send a e-mail, then whenever you are studying or working will not

<SNIP most of the gobbledy-gook>

> , because it will be much easier for us to realize it! or else it
> will be
> difficult of us and the payment may take longer time to be
> processed. We are appreciated for your patient

Okay, i read it.....

Brain fuzzing over.....

The post haas gone to americans!
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 23, 2005 12:39:20 PM

"mylikel" <liumingxing13@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| ... Lvl1-Lvl60 only cost $326 Dollars ...
| ZhuoYue WOW Office Ceremoniously recommend service that only for
| american WOW players, our office had a professional group of players
| and resources, now you only need to make a phone call or send a e-mail,
| then whenever you are studying or working will not bother your WOW
| character's destination of high level, make it easier for you to rule
| the game. please recommend our service to some of your friend or
| relative if you are satisfy with our service. if there is something
| wrong with service please contact us, we will be appreciated.
| Price List
| Lvl 1~20: 1 Day $25 Dollars / Lvl1~60: 15-17 Days $326 Dollars
| Lvl20~40: 5.5 Days $106 Dollars / Lvl1~45: 9-11 Days $166 Dollars
| Lvl40~50: 4.5 Days $86 Dollars / Lvl 1~30: 3-4 Days $76 Dollars
| Lvl50~60: 6 Days $126 Dollars / Lvl30-40: 3 Days $66 Dollars

We make you very happy. Give us money Joe and we love you long time.
This my sister, she rub and rub until you get level 50.
We farm loot love you long time Joe.

(On the other hand, this is less morally eroding then sexual prostitution)

Asian XP Farm Pimps.
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 23, 2005 2:12:34 PM

mylikel wrote:
> ... Lvl1-Lvl60 only cost $326 Dollars ...

It's a con! You can only get to Lvl50 in CoH.

(You'd hope spammers could at least hit the right newsgroups.)

--
John Parkinson
Anonymous

"John Parkinson" <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote in message
> mylikel wrote:
>> ... Lvl1-Lvl60 only cost $326 Dollars ...
>
> It's a con! You can only get to Lvl50 in CoH.
>
> (You'd hope spammers could at least hit the right newsgroups.)
>
> --
> John Parkinson

I'd say its a 90% chance these guys are abusing a high level version of the
broken blinkies for this "service". It's sad really, oh and its a deletion
offense (not that that would stopt the PLers). Why on earth do people even
buy these games if all they will do is get powerleveled? I mean really, to
me the fun is in learning the game and exploring it.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 24, 2005 7:49:02 AM

"That Guy" <thewall@charter.net> looked up from reading the entrails of

>"John Parkinson" <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote in message
>> mylikel wrote:
>>> ... Lvl1-Lvl60 only cost $326 Dollars ...
>>
>> It's a con! You can only get to Lvl50 in CoH.
>>
>> (You'd hope spammers could at least hit the right newsgroups.)
>>
>> --
>> John Parkinson
>
>I'd say its a 90% chance these guys are abusing a high level version of the
>broken blinkies for this "service". It's sad really, oh and its a deletion
>offense (not that that would stopt the PLers). Why on earth do people even
>buy these games if all they will do is get powerleveled? I mean really, to
>me the fun is in learning the game and exploring it.

Most of this nonsense seems to occur in the PVP games.
They want to skip all the "boring" "tedious" "unfun" non-pvp stuff and
jump straight into PVP.
BUT
They want to jump into PVP at higher level and better equipped than the
other PVPers or at the very least on par with them.

Xocyll
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 24, 2005 12:19:23 PM

Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote in

> "That Guy" <thewall@charter.net> looked up from reading the entrails
> of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:
>

>>"John Parkinson" <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote in
>>message
>>>
>>> It's a con! You can only get to Lvl50 in CoH.
>>>
>>> (You'd hope spammers could at least hit the right newsgroups.)
>>>
>>> --
>>> John Parkinson
>>
>>I'd say its a 90% chance these guys are abusing a high level version
>>of the broken blinkies for this "service". It's sad really, oh and its
>>a deletion offense (not that that would stopt the PLers). Why on earth
>>do people even buy these games if all they will do is get
>>powerleveled? I mean really, to me the fun is in learning the game and
>>exploring it.
>
> Most of this nonsense seems to occur in the PVP games.
> They want to skip all the "boring" "tedious" "unfun" non-pvp stuff and
> jump straight into PVP.
> BUT
> They want to jump into PVP at higher level and better equipped than
> the other PVPers or at the very least on par with them.

<shrug> Yeah, I can see that, though I don't agree with it, personally.
Not from any moral or ethical disagreement, but simply that if I'm paying
$18 (CDN) a month for a game, what's the point of having someone skip
over all the content for me ?

Then again (playing devil's advocate), I really *can* appreciate the
desire to avoid the grind. In CoH, it's usually to get your travel
powers. With some builds, especially controllers, it's a double-whammy:
The desire to get to pets (that is, if you like soloing with a
controller).

I'd like to see a compromise in CoH: Once you've achieved a L50 toon, it
unlocks a special contact who could give you a tough-ish mission that,
upon completion, would allow you to go up by 5 levels. (And, say, limit
these missions to anyone under level 20)

--
Marc Bissonnette
CGI / Database / Web Management Tools: http://www.internalysis.com