bad looking graphics -- help

On 18 Apr 2004 07:59:15 -0700, mywebjunk@hotmail.com (Doobie) graced
us with the following words of wisdom:

>When i play SWG humans look like this everything else looks fine. is
>there something i can do to fix this graphic mess up.
>
>here is the link that shows the screenshot
>
>http://www.geocities.com/crazycracker4life2004/night_vision.html

Check one of the graphics settings in the options from the launchpad,
too; a couple of those take character faces to low-detail.

--
Esorattar, Wookiee Doc/Master Bioengineer, Valcyn
Ryashi Macher, Twi'lek Master Architect/Master Merchant/Master Artisan, Intrepid

try to downloads le last graphic driver for your hardware

9aa35247.0404180659.bd4b07e@posting.google.com...

"Doobie" <mywebjunk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> When i play SWG humans look like this everything else looks fine. is
> there something i can do to fix this graphic mess up.
>
> here is the link that shows the screenshot
>
> http://www.geocities.com/crazycracker4life2004/night_vision.html

Mine does the same thing but only to human faces...

On 18 Apr 2004 07:59:15 -0700, mywebjunk@hotmail.com (Doobie) wrote:

>When i play SWG humans look like this everything else looks fine. is
>there something i can do to fix this graphic mess up.
>
>here is the link that shows the screenshot
>
>http://www.geocities.com/crazycracker4life2004/night_vision.html

Most probably your driver. Go download the latest driver for yoour
graphics card and install it and you will probably find the problem
goes away.

"Doobie" <mywebjunk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> When i play SWG humans look like this everything else looks fine. is
> there something i can do to fix this graphic mess up.
>
> here is the link that shows the screenshot
>
> http://www.geocities.com/crazycracker4life2004/night_vision.html

What kind of video card do you have? I had to replace mine to get rid of
this issue.