?Geonosian Cave?

anyone know exact coordinates??
1 answer Last reply
More about geonosian cave
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    I don't know the coordinates offhand (I intended to go there once but had to
    do something else) but IIRC it's pretty much a straight shot north of the
    city in the bottom left hand of the Planetary map. I beleive you have to
    cross a river to get to it. Otherwise, just ask around on Yavin. Someone
    should help you.

    Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
    In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
    protective species list,
    not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a douchebag." --
    David Duchovney

    "Andrew Schuhart" <schuharta001@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
    > anyone know exact coordinates??

Games Video Games