Looking to buy Power Plant AV-21 on ShadowFire

Dak

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2003

I finally got the schematic last night. I'm looking to buy as many of the
AV-21 Power Plants as I can afford.
If you have some, send me quantity and price.
Tks

You do know that the schematic is a one use item, right?

>I finally got the schematic last night. I'm looking to buy as many of the
>AV-21 Power Plants as I can afford.
>If you have some, send me quantity and price.
>Tks

that is not dead which can eternal lie
in stranger eons even death may die
- H. P. Lovecraft

What is the mission for this?

"Latex" <latex@satx.rr.com> wrote in message

> You do know that the schematic is a one use item, right?
>
> >I finally got the schematic last night. I'm looking to buy as many of
the
> >AV-21 Power Plants as I can afford.
> >If you have some, send me quantity and price.
> >Tks

> that is not dead which can eternal lie
> in stranger eons even death may die
> - H. P. Lovecraft

Both the power plant and schematic are in the Corvette

>What is the mission for this?
>

>"Latex" <latex@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
>>
>> You do know that the schematic is a one use item, right?
>>
>> >I finally got the schematic last night. I'm looking to buy as many of
>the
>> >AV-21 Power Plants as I can afford.
>> >If you have some, send me quantity and price.
>> >Tks

that is not dead which can eternal lie
in stranger eons even death may die
- H. P. Lovecraft

Dak

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2003

Tried the corvette solo last night - looked in the droid, the closet other
loot places and never found one. I did get 4 pretty useless loot items and
for the first time ever, my HAM is all but wounds. Spent an hour getting
up - going down and waiting for the incap time to pass. I thought going
Neutral with 2000 Corsec points that I could walk thru without even firing a
shot - but that wasn't the case. So much for my buff and my composite will
cost a fortune to repair. I can use some help here.

No, I didn't know the schematic was just for one use only but knowing that
now - I only need one AV-21 power plant. I have a friend that gave me the
schematic for free and I can't afford to buy power plant as they are asking
way too much (a million or more). I think people are also holding on to them
to keep the prices up as others are learning how to successfully complete
this quest and get these items. I also have a friend who's been in the
corvette 4 times and never found the power planet either. Any help here
would be nice too.
Tks