case fans

mlj

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
hi all,

i need some new case fans for my pc as i got really cheap ones the first time around.

i dont mind about the price as i dont need that many.

i need both 120mm and 92mm so they will need to be availible in both sizes.

i want them to be both quite and move a lot of air as well.

i would also like them to have blue L.E.D's

any help would be greatly appreciated.

michael

Physicz

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2008
silenX makes nice, cheap effective blue neon leds in those sizes, and they move some amount of air, but they have a high oercentage of breaking on you.

so id get some late yoons or is it yate loons? hehehe

or get some from companies like aerocool, or zalman.

only 2 of my casefans have LEDS cuz the rest of them are scythe slipstreams and s-felx's which arent LED.

try this site to find some.

www.frozencpu.com

mlj

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
thanks, i've had a look at thr site and they have a very good range,

i spotted some fans that move over 220 CFM, is that even posible for a pc fan, i'm serriously tempted by these!

chookman

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2007
Blue LED's tring to pimp it out?

In general you wont get the best in case fans that have LED's ... however, some brands to look at would be Scythe and Arctic Cooling... Antec have some fans with some pretty LEDs if thats your thing

catarinamary

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
Hi michael,

I would like to tell u, i purchased just few days back all computer accessories in circuitcity.com by going through rebation.com for my son. He is doing Engineering. Really i got very cheap price. And i got 66% off and 5% cash back also. I came to know from your mail, U need case fans to your pc. U can try once for not only case fan for all the computer accessories. You will get 66% off and 5% cash back also in circuitycity.com by going through rebation.com. This is the only help i can do from my side.

Johanachristopher

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2008
Hello catarinamary,

I was searching good store having any good offer to purchase a LCD monitor. By your postings i came to know about 6th Avenue.com. I gone through Rebation.com to 6th Avenue. And i purchased LCD monitor at very low price after getting 66% off. And i got 5% cash back also. I am really happy. Thank u so much.