Specialized Crafting Tool?

"WinMe" <winme@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
news:Dsnhc.50856$WA4.4227@twister.nyc.rr.com...
> Can someone please tell me where I can find a 'Specliazed Crafting
Tool'?

That tool is the one made for the profession you are crafting for. Like
if you were doing some kind of weapon or droid, you would use the
'Weapon, General and Droid' tool. There is also 'Food and Chemical',
'Armor and Clothing', and I'm sure I'm missing one. Check the Bazaar
listed under 'Tools'.

- Oalan

WinMe wrote:

> Can someone please tell me where I can find a 'Specliazed Crafting Tool'?

Nowhere, it means you that if you are crafting small stimpack-d for
example, then you need food and chemical crafting tool. And same to
weapons... an so on.

--
---
fix address to reply