Sign in with
Your question

yahiko81 BumJCrulze: forums FEW HONEST SELLERS!

Last response: in Deals
April 16, 2003 3:56:33 AM

Buy from this guy. I was screwed by Sortran and again by Six, yahiko81 and BumJCrulze were the few dealers to give me a completely square deal, far better than expected! Congratulations on the well deserved praise, I hope you're entirely successfull here!

<font color=blue>Watts mean squat if you don't have quality!</font color=blue>
April 16, 2003 4:01:25 AM

I second that.
He is easy to communicate with, nice prices, and overall like you said: honest.

Keep up the good work

It's all good ^_^
April 17, 2003 4:16:50 PM

I bought my water cooling setup from chaotictech, no problem and at a good price.

Maybe we can get a rating system going on in here..... nahhhh, thats what ebay is for.

<font color=red>*</font color=red><font color=white>*</font color=white><font color=blue>*</font color=blue>
... And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free, and I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
April 17, 2003 4:19:11 PM

Well if you see someone selling something and they screwed you it's your right and duty to inform other possible buyers of the problems you had with that seller.

<A HREF="http://forums.btvillarin.com/index.php?act=ST&f=41&t=32..." target="_new">I reckon all women should learn how to do an engine re-build so they can get the right to vote.</A>
April 18, 2003 3:11:40 PM

Quote:
I'm a dirty cheat don't listen to these guys.

I can vouch for that. He was gonna send me a few of his sheep, but no show.

Baaaaastard!

:lol: 

<b><font color=blue>~ <A HREF="http://forums.btvillarin.com/index.php?act=ST&f=41&t=32..." target="_new">System Specs</A> ~<font color=blue></b> :wink:
April 18, 2003 3:26:56 PM

I lost my velcro gloves and they got away.

Je bend de mest onverschillige hasj dealende hoer die ik ooit heb ontmoet.
April 18, 2003 4:41:43 PM

I bought stuff from BumJCrulze and had no issues. Everything went fine...

Any man can withstand adversity...The true test of character is to give a man power <i>Abraham Lincoln</i>
April 18, 2003 6:09:28 PM

Hey, so did I! I'll have to modify my title!

<font color=blue>Watts mean squat if you don't have quality!</font color=blue>
April 18, 2003 10:43:13 PM

I find it utterly amazing that you and your mother use the same term to describe you
. Oddly coincidental...

War Eagle
May 6, 2003 12:47:40 AM

Just like to let everyone know that I just purchased a motherboard from BumJC and he is an excellent person to buy from. Good price and product was exactly as described.

<b>Just because I like AMD or Intel more at a time because of one product compared to another, does not make me a fan boy, it makes me a person who is able to make a decision for myself.</b>
May 6, 2003 1:12:25 AM

Wonder why svol and Eden haven't posted....they both got screwed by Wingy.....baaaad.

Hilbert space is a big place.
May 8, 2003 2:16:52 PM

i wanted to add that
hineigger is a scammer

should have known better than to deal with someone that doesnt have paypal
May 8, 2003 3:11:05 PM

I just wanted to add Stick_E_Mouse to the list of honest people to buy from. No hassles.

:smile:

<A HREF="http://www.millionmanlan.com/MMLDefault.asp" target="_new">Million Man LAN 2 is June 25-29, 2003 in Louisville Kentucky... Be there!</A>
May 9, 2003 1:23:52 AM

Well i guess I am back in the market for an xp 1700 t-bred i belive it is the B core. I had bought one from a person off of here and He didnt send the merchendise after I made payment. Since you come so Highly recomended I was wondering if you knew where to get one or if you had one.
Thanks
May 10, 2003 8:35:44 PM

I can vouch for Bum-JCRules as well.
I just got his package; everything works as advertised.
This is a good guy to make deals with.

Disregard my previous post.
<font color=blue>
And ya know this...man!
!