Sign in with
Your question

Default administrator

Last response: in Windows XP
October 29, 2010 3:36:19 AM

i bought a computer, i have change name of the default administrator at the opening and everything, except; when i copy files from usb and other device, a copying window appears with C:\Users\"DEFAULT NAME OF THE ADMINISTRATOR"\ files. . . this got to be my problem, because of the dafault name of the administrator still shows up. . . pls help... thanks

More about : default administrator

October 29, 2010 1:15:41 PM

Log-in using the Administrator account you want as THE Administrator account, then Start>Control Panel>User Accounts and delete the User Accounts you no longer want.
m
l
December 31, 2010 10:10:37 PM

i have chaned those sir, but the name of the first owner of the laptop is still appearing, (the one who were registered when buying a new one) like when i do recording, the output folder will appear; C:\Documents and Settings\erwin\My Documents\VirtualDJ\. . . even in saving my files; C:\Documents and Settings\erwin\My Documents. . .the name "erwin" is my point, which is i want to change with my name. . . pls help. .tnx in advance.. Happy New Year!!!
m
l
December 31, 2010 10:11:42 PM

treefrog07 said:
Log-in using the Administrator account you want as THE Administrator account, then Start>Control Panel>User Accounts and delete the User Accounts you no longer want.

i have chaned those sir, but the name of the first owner of the laptop is still appearing, (the one who were registered when buying a new one) like when i do recording, the output folder will appear; C:\Documents and Settings\erwin\My Documents\VirtualDJ\. . . even in saving my files; C:\Documents and Settings\erwin\My Documents. . .the name "erwin" is my point, which is i want to change with my name. . . pls help. .tnx in advance.. Happy New Year!!!
m
l
!