Your question
Solved

How to mannage my p3 pc

Tags:
  • Internet
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
October 29, 2010 10:46:00 AM

i have a p3 pc 933ghz 512sdram how can imaintain because it works pretty well only i was staying in the province the internet is slow please help me make it fast

More about : mannage

Best solution

October 29, 2010 1:13:13 PM

Check your start-up programs and services: Start>Run>msconfig
Using the msconfig tabs, stop all non-essential programs and services from starting. That will conserve your resources and should speed up your system performance.
December 11, 2010 7:00:42 AM

Best answer selected by sergi_11.
m
l
Related resources
December 11, 2010 7:08:55 AM

912656,1,752001 said:
i have a p3 pc 933ghz 512sdram how can imaintain because it works pretty well only i was staying in the province the internet is slow please help me make it fast[/quotem :bounce:  could you please give me some website were i can get some free installer regarding registry antivirus and other software for :ange: 
m
l
December 11, 2010 11:18:56 PM

I use MS Security Essentials and AVG Free. There are others, too. Cjoose one you want. Download, install, and run it to be sure your machine is virus-free.
m
l
December 14, 2010 4:15:47 AM

treefrog07 said:
I use MS Security Essentials and AVG Free. There are others, too. Cjoose one you want. Download, install, and run it to be sure your machine is virus-free.

HEY BRO well anyway thankyou again its abig help for me because i was new to this kind problem.and also i want learn more on how tribleshoot my own pc like formatting or disk partitioning because im far away from the city to find a technician just repair my pc im hoping tl more from you any simple aw2ys how to repair my pc.thans again bro i hope to meey you someday any im from the philippines.
m
l
December 16, 2010 12:28:33 AM

You are welcome. I have found Tom's Hardware very helpful in finding answers, you can search the forums. Also, google will find articles and webpages on specific topics. And the MS knowledge base can help, you can start here.
m
l
!