Which PC Case to get?

MaD

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2008
Ive been looking for a case for my system, i have given up on the idea of getting an eighty pound case, as that is just way too expensive for me. At the moment im looking at a X-CLIO Black Super Tower. Im not sure if this is any good, ive read a few reviews, and it says that the cooling isnt as good as it should be with the big fans on it, but the most important thig for me is that it costs under 55pounds.
http://www.dabs.com/productview.aspx?Quicklinx=4SBB
I was wondering if anyone knows any other cases that look good, while providing good cooling, will fit the latest graphics cards in, and will cost me under 55pounds.

Im not asking anyone to go on a shopping spree for me, im just want to know is this case worth going for, or is there anything better i can get off the top of your heads.

Thanks

MaD

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2008
I was looking at the CoolerMaster 690 before, it was what i was origionally going to get but i must have forgoten about it. I think il go with that one as it looks really nice, and im guessing your saying it provides good cooling. Il just go and read a few reviews about it and then report back. Thanks