Is there a way or registry change which can display the Time, Day, Date on
the Desktop?

Thank you in advance.

Hi

You will have to do the following to get all the three on the system tray.

Right click on the task bar.
Uncheck "lock the taskbar" so that it is not locked and can be moved/resized.
Nlow hold the mouse on the edge of the task bar so taht the arrow turns to a
double headed arrow. Drag this untill the taskbar is 2 rows in height.

Now you will see the date, day and time on the clock and this should help you.
--
Regards
M. Rajesh

"Julia" wrote:

> Is there a way or registry change which can display the Time, Day, Date on
> the Desktop?
>
> Thank you in advance.

Thank you for your reply.

I was wondering if there was another way besides resizing the taskbar...
The reason I ask is that there is a PaintDesktopVersion registry key which
can enable the current version of Windows on the desktop and I was wondering
if there was a similar registry key which could enable the time, day, date
on the Desktop itself, and I wouldn't have to change the taskbar size.

Perhaps you know at all?
Kind regards
Julia

"M. Rajesh" <mrajesh24_ns@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> You will have to do the following to get all the three on the system tray.
>
> Right click on the task bar.
> Uncheck "lock the taskbar" so that it is not locked and can be
> moved/resized.
> Nlow hold the mouse on the edge of the task bar so taht the arrow turns to
> double headed arrow. Drag this untill the taskbar is 2 rows in height.
>
> Now you will see the date, day and time on the clock and this should help
> you.
> --
> Regards
> M. Rajesh
> .Net and Windows Shell MVP
> www.winxpsolution.com.
> Windows MarketPlace Moderator
>

> "Julia" wrote:
>
>> Is there a way or registry change which can display the Time, Day, Date
>> on
>> the Desktop?
>>
>> Thank you in advance.

Konfabulator
Widget Gallery · Download · Workshop · Information · Forums.
www.konfabulator.com/ - 3k - Aug 20, 2005 - Cached - Similar
pages

Downloads | Konfabulator
Once you've successfully downloaded Konfabulator, open the
disk image that should
now ... Now that your disk image is open, simply drag
Konfabulator to your ...
www.konfabulator.com/downloads/ - 15k - Cached - Similar
pages
[ More results from www.konfabulator.com ]

Konfabulator - Gallery
Glow Ball (System Edition). Martin Feil. This Widget
features up to 5 glowing
balls which smoothly change their color based on CPU load,
free memory, ...
www.widgetgallery.com/ - 48k - Aug 20, 2005 - Cached -
Similar pages

Yahoo! Widgets
Bring life to your desktop with fun Konfabulator Widgets.
These little guys hang
out on your screen and give you quick, easy access to
favorite content. ...
widgets.yahoo.com/ - 6k - Aug 20, 2005 - Cached - Similar
pages

Daring Fireball: Dashboard vs. Konfabulator
What is original to Konfabulator? That its widgets are based
on a scripting ...
That sounds right - the most striking thing about
Konfabulator is that its ...
daringfireball.net/2004/06/dashboard_vs_konfabulator - 29k -
Cached - Similar pages

some support