Cancelling subscription

I noticed my subscription 'ends' in June, a good time to retire for the
summer holiday. If i cancel it now, will I still be able to play untill that
date? Or do I have to cancel a day or so before that day? And my characters?
Will they be stored on the server waiting for me to return in september?

"Darth Maus" <nospam@mapson.com> wrote in message
> I noticed my subscription 'ends' in June, a good time to retire for the
> summer holiday. If i cancel it now, will I still be able to play untill
that
> date? Or do I have to cancel a day or so before that day? And my
characters?
> Will they be stored on the server waiting for me to return in september?
a) You can continue to play until the account actually expires.

b) So far, they've never gotten around to deleting any chars, except for
ones less than level 5 that had not been logged in in more than 6 months
once. They only guarantee 3 months though. My enchanter was there after 6
though.

In article <408d3f43$1@news.vallnet.com>, Tyas_MT wrote:
> deleting characters yet. Based on the history in EQ I would not expect
> anything to vanish. In fact, I know for a fact if you leave enough money
> in

EQ characters take up far less storage space than SWG characters, and SWG
has had major problems because Sony underestimated the space needed when
specing out the database. It is probably not wise to extrapolate from EQ
in this case.

--
--Tim Smith

ive had my acct canceled for about 3-4 months and when i came back
everything was still there.