c of h and looting

hello,
i am thinking of getting and playing this game, it looks very cool.

I also play EQ and this looks similar.

Is there a bank to put your inventory in?
how do you loot corpses if you kill or your grou kills in compat?

is there good drops from he npcs when u kill them?

do u get money from corpses and how do u buy stuff?
none of this is in manuals.
thanks

elfkar2001@yahoo.com wrote in news:1125005537.438381.6090
@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> hello,
> i am thinking of getting and playing this game, it looks very cool.
>
> I also play EQ and this looks similar.
>
> Is there a bank to put your inventory in?
> how do you loot corpses if you kill or your grou kills in compat?
>
> is there good drops from he npcs when u kill them?
>
> do u get money from corpses and how do u buy stuff?
> none of this is in manuals.
> thanks

Hrm, sounds like what you're really asking is:

"Is this a game where I can farm loot to sell on eBay?"

Then again, I may just be too cynical :)

To answer your questions, though:

Q. Is there a bank to put your inventory in?
A. No, there is no inventory at present, other than "influence", CoH's
currency system.

Q. how do you loot corpses if you kill or your grou kills in compat?
A. You don't. Influence is automatically distributed to group members, as
are enhancements (Enhancements are 'power-ups' that modify/enhance your
powers. They are trade-able)

Q. Are there good drops from he npcs when you kill them?
A. Depends on the level of the npc that you have challenged and defeated.
Risk vs reward applies (but see the above answers, too)

Q. Do you get money from corpses and how do you buy stuff?
A. See above for how to get currency. Buying enhancements may be done at
various stores within various zones, as well as from your contacts.

Q. Is this a good game to pharm on for eBay type sales?
A. Not really; While influence and accounts are indeed sold on eBay and
other auction sites, this is not the game for you if that is your primary
purpose for the simple reason that there are no "drops" or "uniques" in
any significant quantity or fashion that would make it profitable for
resale.

It *is*, however, a fun game :)

--
Marc Bissonnette
CGI / Database / Web Management Tools: http://www.internalysis.com

Marc Bissonnette <dragnet@internalysis.com> wrote:
> It *is*, however, a fun game :)

Ah, who cares. Show me the loot. :p

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Shenanigunner: Level 39 Natural Tanker, Fire/SS, M

<elfkar2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> hello,
> i am thinking of getting and playing this game, it looks very cool.
>
> I also play EQ and this looks similar.
>
> Is there a bank to put your inventory in?
> how do you loot corpses if you kill or your grou kills in compat?
>
> is there good drops from he npcs when u kill them?
>
> do u get money from corpses and how do u buy stuff?
> none of this is in manuals.
> thanks

Similar to EQ???? God help us.
Sorry dude no loot, no equipment, no ecenomy. Money is easy enough to make
that you wont be able to sell it on ebay.
This is a game for fun, not profit.

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:58:44 -0000, Shenanigunner
<shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote:

>Marc Bissonnette <dragnet@internalysis.com> wrote:
>> It *is*, however, a fun game :)
>
>Ah, who cares. Show me the loot. :p

great, and I suppose you want this game to be gone to the americans

TRENDING THREADS