Optiquest? Good Gaming Monitor? for 9800GTX

akarainer

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2008
Hi. I know >.>
I'm supposed to post on the "Monitor" forum part... but they don't have much people over there...
SO basically I have a 9800 GTX and i'm planning to get a monitor... currently i have a OLDDD 17" Advueu monitor. And i'm planning to get a widescreen 22".

The things i'm looking for is 2ms, 1000:1 (or more) contrast ratio, pretty reliable brand, brand new (not refurb. or open box), costs less than $220 (yes i know, it's low. That's why i'm asking the forum to see if anyone know any cheap deals) But if it's not $220 or less.. then gimme the next best thing :D

Also... if there's anything else i should know about monitor specs (for gaming) then don't mind telling me.

Oh yeah. Optiquest... i see their Monitors for hella cheap (22") and.. iono.. if i trust their brand.. anybody have any feedback on them?

blackhawk1928

Distinguished
Alright I was about say lol having a 9800gtx with a tiny winy 17" monitor. I got a 22'' monitor with 1680x1050 witha 5ms response for 189!!! The deal was only 1hour, you gotta constantly keep up with deals on this stuff.