Automatically logging in to a user account

I don't want my computer to automatically log in to a user's account on
startup, and it does so even if there is more than one administrator account,
and the 'Welcome screen' is disabled.
How do I fix this?
1 answer Last reply
More about automatically logging user account

    Start, Run and enter CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2 Check the box Users must enter a username..............

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "XPuser8" <XPuser8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6935745C-BB76-48EB-8141-1851BE247782@microsoft.com...
    >I don't want my computer to automatically log in to a user's account on
    > startup, and it does so even if there is more than one administrator account,
    > and the 'Welcome screen' is disabled.
    > How do I fix this?

Login Computers Microsoft Windows XP