alex

I'm trying to grind through BE for my FSCS but im running low on meat and
milk for creature food. Is there a way to get high amounts of milk or meat
very quickly? TIA

Fambaas on Naboo give lots of milk and are easily found.
I usually get about 80-100+ per Fambaa

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:41:00 -0400, "Alex" <tomcat14@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

>I'm trying to grind through BE for my FSCS but im running low on meat and
>milk for creature food. Is there a way to get high amounts of milk or meat
>very quickly? TIA

Do like I did....... Beg to buy it.

And I was in a pretty strong guild at the time too. I had to offer
premium prices for large quantities. Thankfully I found a couple of
good hunters that went on one big Rancor hunt and I bought all theirs.

"Alex" <tomcat14@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> I'm trying to grind through BE for my FSCS but im running low on meat
and
> milk for creature food. Is there a way to get high amounts of milk or
meat
> very quickly? TIA

Meat is the bane of existence for BEs :) The best thing to do is find
others that are working on combat skills, and go on Enraged Rancor
hunts. Obviously, you need some good armor/weapons/heals to do this.
They fall quickly and then drop a ton of meat on top of it. If you get
a group of friends you trust, provide them with Veghash to increase
their harvesting skill.

In my PA, we all collect the resources somebody needs and provide them
free of charge. I've come to realize that is not the case in all
groups. You might have to buy it from them at a set price, depending on
if they could sell it otherwise.

In short, Rancor hunts - they give food and money. Get a big group
together, and you can bring in crazy amounts of meat. Just make sure
everybody who is collecting for/with you know you need meat. Outside of
that, contract out to a couple of Rangers.

- Oalan

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:41:00 -0400, "Alex" <tomcat14@sympatico.ca>
graced us with the following words of wisdom:

>I'm trying to grind through BE for my FSCS but im running low on meat and
>milk for creature food. Is there a way to get high amounts of milk or meat
>very quickly? TIA

Get all your DNA sampling experience taking missions for milk-giving
creatures. Sample and milk every creature, shoot/peace the lair until
it's spawned out, then once you've sampled all the creatures, destroy
the lair for cash. By the time you're done DNA sampling, you should
have pretty much enough milk to grind out the rest of what you need,
and enough money to buy the rest. I found piket plains walker lairs
excellent for this purpose.
--
Esorattar, Wookiee Master Doc/Master Bioengineer, Valcyn
Ryashi Macher, Twi'lek Master Architect/Master Merchant/Master Artisan, Intrepid