K so I'm putting together my final build and I have finalized my components all budget yet fast and powerful(as far as i can see). So i need a question regarding my psu and whether it is passable regarding its amps. This is urgent because i need to order by tonight
Heat sink: okay here is where there are too many choices but im leaning for the
ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120 120mm(39.99 after rebate) or ZEROtherm BTF90 with manual fan controller (34.99 after rebate)
But I feel like this is the middle man silent(ish) and still a powerful cooler
XIGMATEK HDT-S1283 120mm Rifle plus the bracket XIGMATEK ACK-I7751 Retention Bracket or at least i think i should get it
Case: Anetc 300 -- 69.95
Psu: Antec earthwatts 430W(comes paired with case with $30 rebate) -- 19.99 (after rebate)
GPU: ASUS EAH4850 -- 169.99 (after rebate)
Final price(including shipping and tax/excluding cooler) : $602.63 after rebates $542.63
Feel for links and all of this is on Newegg fyi.
k so as you can see i'm kind of lost in my cooler choice any input would be nice to decide and any new choice are highly welcomed same as with the motherboard.
- I already have a hardrive with xp pro and i have ballistix tracers for ram.
- I plan to overclock, so is that motherboard a good one?
- I am not planning on going crossfire unless that motherboard is within 30 dollars of that board.
- I am pretty sure that my psu will handle the power requirements but will the amps suffice?
- Is that power supply going to handle my setup link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817371006
I also just bought 3 YATE LOON 120mm Case Fan - D12SM-12 which are awesome fans and they are only $3.35 each on jab-tech since they are oem.