Bestine rug missoin...

I've searched all over Bestine for the NPC that gives the mission with the
rug reward. I've asked quite a few people ingame, and no one seems to know
exactly who you're supposed to talk to. I've searched the boards, but the
only reference I've been able to find concerning the rugs is the fact that
almost all architects are up in arms that there is yet another neat item
they're unable to craft. Anyone have any clue as to where I might find this
elusive NPC?

Peace!
Malfecto Seethe
Scylla
Member of SOPH

Ryan Smith wrote:

> I've searched all over Bestine for the NPC that gives the mission with the
> rug reward. I've asked quite a few people ingame, and no one seems to know
> exactly who you're supposed to talk to. I've searched the boards, but the
> only reference I've been able to find concerning the rugs is the fact that
> almost all architects are up in arms that there is yet another neat item
> they're unable to craft. Anyone have any clue as to where I might find this
> elusive NPC?
>
> Peace!
> Malfecto Seethe
> Scylla
> Member of SOPH

It's my understanding (could be wrong) that people who vote for Sean in the
Bestine elections get either the rug or a statue as a reward for voting (maybe
only if he wins?). So it's not exactly a mission, per se.