Re-isntaling WINDOWS 7

directactionteam

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2011
Hello,

I try to re-instal my windows 7 by formating and installing my windows 7 I went in my bios and I put the boot on my DVD drive ( I even try with a USB key) and I prend any key to boot with the DVD drive then I see the withe bar loading (windows is loading files) then here the win 7 blue page then nothing it stop rigth there won't go further.

help me please

tomatthe

Distinguished

Starting three threads on this and telling people to let a pro answer is probably not going to be the most productive way of getting this resolved.

I asked in one of the others how long you had let it sit on the blue screen, and you did not respond to that. I've seen it take several minutes just sitting on that screen for the process to pickup. If it isn't freezing or rebooting automatically let it sit there for a while.

Combat Wombat

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2011
Even if it was a manufactures HDD and it wouldn't let you run over the OS there are ways around that.
For the original issue I had a similar issue yesterday actually, but with an XP disc and it was the last one I had, and it was a little scratched, what I did was just wiped it down with a tissue and made an image of that disc on another computer using Roxio. To my surprise that disc actually loaded the OS and the other didn't... I wouldn't say I'm a pro.. lol but it's worth a try..

Roxio:
http://download.cnet.com/Roxio-Easy-Media-Creator/3000-2646_4-10409252.html