Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

Hi,

I shall appreciate it if someone could point me to where I could find the
guidelines to inserting a company name and logo on to the Start Menu (lower
right).

I recall reading the registry tweak once on a web site referenced in these
columns on an unrelated matter but cannot recollect the reference.

Thanks in anticipation.

Janus

"Janus" <janus@no.spam> wrote:

|>Hi,
|>
|>I shall appreciate it if someone could point me to where I could find the
|>guidelines to inserting a company name and logo on to the Start Menu (lower
|>right).
|>
|>I recall reading the registry tweak once on a web site referenced in these
|>columns on an unrelated matter but cannot recollect the reference.
|>
|>Thanks in anticipation.

Boot Editor will do this.
http://themes.belchfire.net/~userxp/indexbe.htm

If you have an Intel processor you can also change the bios screen :)
http://tinyurl.com/772bf

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

Hi Janus,

Some help here:

http://www.tek-tips.com/faqs.cfm?fid=2751

--