Sign in with
Your question

Using a HD 4850 in Win2k

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 18, 2008 10:55:00 AM

According to ATi's driver section the relevant Catalyst packages are for XP and Vista only. Looking at only the driver portion of the package this also only lists XP.

Has anyone any experience with running this card in Win2k? Can these XP drivers be forced or are they compatible with win2k anyhow, just not supported?

More about : 4850 win2k

July 18, 2008 11:10:52 AM

Not sure. Just dont use 3.1 , its dead
July 18, 2008 11:49:44 AM

The could proably be forced, but 2k is ancient; things simply won't work right. Heck, all the games you need a 4850 for proably cant even Install on win 2k to begin with.

Just spend to $50, and find a XP install somewhere.
Related resources
July 18, 2008 12:03:18 PM

Win2K? This is 2008....that software is quickly approaching 10 years old. You want to buy the latest and greatest gaming GPU and run it on a 10 year old OS? You should sit down and completely re-think your situation.
It's time for an OS upgrade my friend.
July 18, 2008 12:15:05 PM

Some people is stubborn.
July 18, 2008 12:29:41 PM

The problem is Win2k is the last MS OS that does not use product activation. I refuse to support wga and will push every last bit of use I can get out of Win2k and not "simply upgrade" like a lemming walking into its own doom.
July 18, 2008 12:47:47 PM

You know... This might not be a good place to talk about it but....

.... You know there's a way to disable product activation in Windows XP and Vista? I do it to avoid the hassle. And it also affects performance. By removing excess stuff that don't contribute anything to Windows at all.
July 18, 2008 12:50:25 PM

No need to buy xp, if u dont wanna spend the money. Just install it and crack it, i got 4 or 5 pcs with windows and office 2007 all perfect with last service pack sp3 and havent paid a bit.... anyway, correct me someone if im wrong but xp and win2k use the same kernel so there should'nt be a problem with the card, on any other driver package there are Vista versions and XP/Win2k versions, so install it as if u were on XP id say it will work with no issues.
July 18, 2008 1:04:02 PM

Polsert said:
The problem is Win2k is the last MS OS that does not use product activation. I refuse to support wga and will push every last bit of use I can get out of Win2k and not "simply upgrade" like a lemming walking into its own doom.

Not to break your wind and all, but hey, you don't need to activate Vista and XP. Just don't do updates !!! XP SP2 works like a charm. Vista as well. Didnt i said Vista and XP ? Sorry i didn't download nothing i thought they were Linux distros. Oh well.
I'm a honest guy....really.
July 18, 2008 1:18:59 PM

That possibility crossed my mind, but my main problem with it is that I need to upgrade some time or another.

My box is online 24/7 and I'm not risking running a "wide open" OS, because it isn't updated or because I can't update.

Getting a copy of XP from the web also isn't a reassuring thought. God knows what happened to it.

July 18, 2008 1:22:36 PM

Polsert said:

7 years since XP came out..."i don't think you qualify as a lemming walking into its own doom" more like "the last lemming trying to find the other lemmings that are 7 years ahead of it"

there are plenty of ways to either disable or get rid of WGA. it really isn't all that difficult.
July 18, 2008 1:23:40 PM

The idea of product activation isn't THAT bad... now the remote kill switch, yes... that was a bad idea... but I don't think you're being realistic here. If no one pirated software, do you think Microsoft would spend the time to pay programmers to come up with this crap? They're just looking to protect what is legally theirs... and yes, this protection does have a small cost for the consumer. Most of us accept that small cost as a fair trade for a stable, well-supported OS. I imagine WINE under Linux will run just as many games as Win2K does now... so if you're really determined not to use anything that supports activation, switch to Linux.
July 18, 2008 1:27:48 PM

xxjudgmentxx said:
7 years since XP came out..."i don't think you qualify as a lemming walking into its own doom" more like "the last lemming trying to find the other lemmings that are 7 years ahead of it"

there are plenty of ways to either disable or get rid of WGA. it really isn't all that difficult.

You miss my point.

Either you boycott something or you don't. You can't use something and boycott it at the same time.

All Microsoft sees is (happy) XP customers because people are using it. It will just keep getting worse and worse because nobody makes a stand.
July 18, 2008 1:28:05 PM

xxjudgmentxx said:

You made me giggle like a little girl, nice lemming comment.

On topic: To the OP, you can always go Ubuntu Wine. It is now performing better. Check the Phoronix forums, Windows Vs Wine. Anyway, dont worry, Microsoft is here to hunt you. RIAA maybe. Microsoft naah.
July 18, 2008 1:43:09 PM

rodney_ws said:
The idea of product activation isn't THAT bad... now the remote kill switch, yes... that was a bad idea... but I don't think you're being realistic here. If no one pirated software, do you think Microsoft would spend the time to pay programmers to come up with this crap? They're just looking to protect what is legally theirs... and yes, this protection does have a small cost for the consumer. Most of us accept that small cost as a fair trade for a stable, well-supported OS. I imagine WINE under Linux will run just as many games as Win2K does now... so if you're really determined not to use anything that supports activation, switch to Linux.

You sound like their marketing department.

Small price? You'll prolly be saying the same thing when trusted computing hits. Already there is a big difference between the wga implementation in Vista and XP. Parts of the OS disabling themselves because contact with the mother ship can not be established does not register on the "small price" scale for me.

To protect what is legally theirs is a fine argument, but in fact the reason it came into being is unimportant. How it is and will be used and the fact it tranfers more power to them is what is important. If this argument wouldn't hold they would have come up with a different one. Wouldn't you as a big company?
July 18, 2008 1:44:54 PM

What's the big deal about product activation? I agree it's a pain, but 2 seconds on the internet or 5 minutes on the phone isn't that much. I was shocked when tey made me activate FSX, but then I didn't have to use the CD, so I was happy. Also, I just installed an XP and for some reason it didn't make me activate. I installed one (and it wanted activation) and then I repaired it with another (because I wanted to use a different key) and it said it was now activated. Mysterious.
July 18, 2008 2:10:37 PM

Polsert said:
That possibility crossed my mind, but my main problem with it is that I need to upgrade some time or another.

My box is online 24/7 and I'm not risking running a "wide open" OS, because it isn't updated or because I can't update.

Getting a copy of XP from the web also isn't a reassuring thought. God knows what happened to it.

I don't mean to be offensive but your logic is skewed... you're on Windows 2000... your O/S is already "wide open"... W2K is like a hacker's sandbox for learning and trying out new methods... you might as well consider it to be as wide open as Windows 98 and 95, but more accessible because it was actually built with somewhat of a broadband connection in mind.

On the other hand, getting a copy of XP from the web is definitely out of the question. But from what I've read from you so far, you keep your computer up-to-date and run it 24/7. Whatever the use, it sounds as though you won't be formatting/reinstalling every few months or so.

Keep in mind, product activation occurs via the internet during the first 3 installations... after the 1st 3 installations, you're required to call in to provide the activation code... up until the 4th time, the process literally takes about 10 seconds

Now a bit about myself. I've worked in a professional computer IT setting, I've worked for repair shops, I've done freelance, and now I have a small startup company of my own for computer-related necessities. From the end of Q1 2006 to the beginning of Q3 2007, I repaired over a thousand computers, literally. Most of them were Windows XP Home OEM or XP Pro OEM. The number of activations I did was mind boggling. But the 30-seconds it took was well worth it, when I consider the alternatives (older O/S's, pirated software) There were few viable alternatives for the people I was dealing with anyway.

Now, if you can sacrifice 10 seconds of your time (or 3 minutes if you're on the phone) for 1 product activation, there are several ways to prevent having to do it again should you have to reinstall windows again for whatever reason. Here's 2 of my favorites:

1.) Make a customized Windows Install CD... slipstream all of your updates into it, including Service Pack 3, copy the activation dll to the CD in it's appropriate directory, and when you install Windows to this computer, it won't have to be activated. This project, to accomplish this much, may take you a few hours, but is well worth it if you ever need to format/reinstall again (and I found it to be quite a fun project when i did mine back in 2003)... never again enter your windows key, never again deal with regional settings, you can have the entire windows installation process automated from start to finish so all you have to do is insert the CD, press a key at boot, go watch a movie, come back and have your computer ready to go, including favorite softwares, bookmarks, defrag, themes, registry tweaks, etc... Find all the information about this here: http://www.msfn.org (Microsoft Software Forum Network) and here specifically: http://unattended.msfn.org

2.) alternatively (and the preferred method by many IT guys), you could install Windows and do your 1-time activation... install all of your programs, import your bookmarks and e-mails, apply your tweaks, get your latest service packs and updates, get your drivers, arrange your icons, etc etc... then when your installation is perfect - image your drive to a backup. This will prevent you from ever having to activate ever again... it also prevents you from having to format/reinstall/reinstall/reinstall/reinstall with all of your programs, updates, drivers, tweaks, etc etc.

I hope these help broaden your horizons just a bit more, as it seems you have a close-minded view of the activation process. Of course, you could always just call to microsoft (888-571-2048) at 45 seconds into the call, press 0 and wait for the automated system to reply... press 0 and wait for another reply, and repeat this process until you're forwarded to a microsoft representative... they'll ask you for the activation code, and you can give this to them. Now here's a little secret that will save you tons of time... after they get the activation code and ask you a few questions about your computer, they will say, by script - "I now have your 42-digit confirmation ID" the moment they say that, close the activation window, re-open it (Start -> Programs -> "Activate Windows" (at the top), and activate by internet. It will automatically activate without having to listen to them spit out the confirmation ID (of course, you have to be connected to the internet =] )... this will shave off another minute from your phone call and get you done quicker... hey, after 1000+ re-installations, I saved myself ~1000 minutes of time and that equates to ~16.67 hours...

Oh and here's a short article on transferring activation info from one installation to another on the same computer: http://netsecurity.about.com/od/windowsxp/qt/aaqtwinxp0...

it's really not as bad as you think... now then cooooome to the daaaark side =]
July 18, 2008 2:18:09 PM

Yes, I agree with your first point. However my logic here was that an updated Win2k box (as long as MS is supporting it) is always better than a non updated Win XP box (since the point of not upgrading was under discussion).

The methods you mention are familiar to me. I have used the second method multiple times.

However, my point, as again it is skimmed over, is not the wga procedure, but the concept. A concept that was expanded upon with Vista and will surely evolve over time.
July 18, 2008 2:38:29 PM

I'll put it this way: I would take an unupgraded XP over Win2k; its almost as bad as ME was when it comes to security...
July 18, 2008 2:43:06 PM

I see... I can agree with disliking the concept, and feeling much more disgust towards the practice, but as you say, it will evolve over time. At least it's anonymous =] (well, to a point... i'm sure they can track IP addresses down, but they can do that with Windows Updates anyway...) WGA sucks, it really does... but my games don't run as well on linux ;]
July 18, 2008 2:47:03 PM

Funny... I sound like Microsoft's marketing department.

Well, guess what? You sound like the type of person who walks around with a tinfoil hat on his head to block the alien's mind control ray.

So the question begs to be asked... who looks more ridiculous?
July 18, 2008 3:22:01 PM

In full disclosure I guess I should say that I am a supporter of open source software. Although I do use Windows XP as my primary operating system, I use an open source PDF viewer, an open source browser and an open source instant messaging client. I do dabble with Ubuntu from time to time, but the driver and application support just isn't there (yet) For now I am a user of Windows... and for now that means XP... and when I buy a new laptop that will mean Vista.

I don't like product activation... the idea of an OS having a built-in kill switch did concern me... but there was enough outrage that Microsoft backed off on that one. It just seems like you're making it harder on yourself by not using a modern OS... and for what? You've cost Microsoft maybe twenty or thirty bucks in actual profit? Well, pat yourself on the back... you took a stand... you made a difference... just an incredibly tiny one.
July 18, 2008 3:37:12 PM

truromeo4juliet said:
I see... I can agree with disliking the concept, and feeling much more disgust towards the practice, but as you say, it will evolve over time. At least it's anonymous =] (well, to a point... i'm sure they can track IP addresses down, but they can do that with Windows Updates anyway...) WGA sucks, it really does... but my games don't run as well on linux ;]

Yes, that's what it comes down to. The consumer bows to the big companies and to his personal wants. To each his own.

@rodney:

Attacking the person instead of the argument and making him seem ridiculous is an old trick. Apparently it works though. You got a thumbs up! Way to go young man!

I typed that and now you posted a coherent reply, so scratch the above (partially).

Yes, this "making it hard on yourself" is what is called sacrifice. It is impossible to stand for something if you are not willing to disregard personal wants.

Did it make an incredibly tiny difference? Probably not even that. Nil is the proper word for it. But did it make a huge personal difference? Of course.

For big differences you need numbers, and shamefully all the commotion around WGA did not create these numbers.

The idea of a kill switch concerns you (and others) now, but how will this idea affect you in the future if in the meantime hunderds of little steps have been taken in that direction? The idea is already there, the public just wasn't warmed up for it. But each little step you allow these companies to make will pave the way for the drastic measures you rather not want. Principiis obsta.
July 18, 2008 4:03:34 PM

I didn't feel it was a personal attack... that really is how a lot of people will perceive you to be for sticking with Windows 2000. I'm in agreement with what you believe, I just choose to react differently to the circumstances.

Vista was a MASSIVE step forward for Microsoft in its quest to control the user experience. TPM, DRM, Blu-Ray, HDMI, etc... all of these things (along with Microsoft) are coming together to create a highly restrictive computing experience. That's bad for most people (I'm in that group) It would be easy for someone to say "Well, if you'd just PAY FOR the software you actually use, you wouldn't be worried about this." and that argument is easily shot down as being way off the mark. I think Microsoft's problems with Vista's activation should be proof enough that innocent/hapless people are sometimes caught in the snares of such technology. I guess I'm just amused that you're so anti-Microsoft and use a Microsoft OS. I'd like nothing more than open source software (specifically Ubuntu or another Linux derivative) to knock Microsoft off its throne. I just don't understand the mental reward you receive by not using XP/Vista. Is it really that satisfying? I just get the impression that if this topic ever faded away, you'd just find some other outlet in life to let you fight the man.
July 18, 2008 4:20:40 PM

rodney_ws said:
I didn't feel it was a personal attack... that really is how a lot of people will perceive you to be for sticking with Windows 2000. I'm in agreement with what you believe, I just choose to react differently to the circumstances.

Vista was a MASSIVE step forward for Microsoft in its quest to control the user experience. TPM, DRM, Blu-Ray, HDMI, etc... all of these things (along with Microsoft) are coming together to create a highly restrictive computing experience. That's bad for most people (I'm in that group) It would be easy for someone to say "Well, if you'd just PAY FOR the software you actually use, you wouldn't be worried about this." and that argument is easily shot down as being way off the mark. I think Microsoft's problems with Vista's activation should be proof enough that innocent/hapless people are sometimes caught in the snares of such technology. I guess I'm just amused that you're so anti-Microsoft and use a Microsoft OS. I'd like nothing more than open source software (specifically Ubuntu or another Linux derivative) to knock Microsoft off its throne. I just don't understand the mental reward you receive by not using XP/Vista. Is it really that satisfying? I just get the impression that if this topic ever faded away, you'd just find some other outlet in life to let you fight the man.

Well. About the protections in Vista ill hint a bit.

services.msc
system.cpl
msconfig
Regedit

And above all, ask your Friend Azureus. Vista runs like a charm and it is pretty safe. I only use it in gaming. The rest is linux all along !! Really. If people just had the balls to download a Ubuntu (Gnome, stay away from KDE) and just install it in a old HDD they have around, maybe a a big SD card or pen drive they in their house and give it a run for its money !!

Linux is getting better and better for home use. The ONLY thing i CANT do is game at Windows performance. Easy mates :) 
July 18, 2008 4:31:51 PM

Send that 4850 to me.

I have a 9600 with your name on it.
July 18, 2008 4:33:50 PM

NarwhaleAu said:
Send that 4850 to me.

I have a 9600 with your name on it.

Wait just a damned minute. I've got a ATI 9600 Pro AND a Nvidia 6600 GT available for trade... I'm giving him options. If anyone's getting that 4850 it's ME.
July 18, 2008 4:41:04 PM

JESUS CHRIST MAN!

Windows 2000?
You dont want to PAY for an operating system. Well I hope next time I go to the BMW dealership I wont have to pay for a car.

Whether or not you are trying to take a stand against activation, you still need to pay for a product. The reason they require activation is because people abuse the license agreement. Microsoft spent tons of money making XP and Vista and you just want everything for free. This is the real world, if you stop paying an OS, you are not gonna have $hit to use in the future.

Go to newegg, buy XP or vista for $100 and get over yourself. Activate it and stop crying.

Once your mommy stops taking care of you and you realize how the world works maybe you'll wake up.
July 18, 2008 4:54:08 PM

kawininjazx said:
JESUS CHRIST MAN!

HOLY Macaroni BATMAN !!!

kawininjazx said:

Windows 2000?
You dont want to PAY for an operating system. Well I hope next time I go to the BMW dealership I wont have to pay for a car.

Who da hell wants a BMW ? If we were talking about a Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Maserati..but a BMW ? The only good ones were the 2002TI from the70s.

kawininjazx said:

Whether or not you are trying to take a stand against activation, you still need to pay for a product. The reason they require activation is because people abuse the license agreement. Microsoft spent tons of money making XP and Vista and you just want everything for free. This is the real world, if you stop paying an OS, you are not gonna have $hit to use in the future.

No ****, Sherlock. But i should introduce you to Linus Torvalds, a cool Finnish chap. He has, other ideas. And decent quotes.

kawininjazx said:

Go to newegg, buy XP or vista for $100 and get over yourself. Activate it and stop crying.

Once your mommy stops taking care of you and you realize how the world works maybe you'll wake up.

Yeah, he will be checking thepiratebay.org.It is a .org site, must be a good non-profitable organization RIGHT ???

Don't beat up kids. Its not nice. He is a kid, and hes looking for advice. Don't beat people because they are ignorant.
July 18, 2008 5:13:10 PM

At no point did the OP say or imply he'd pirated any software.
July 18, 2008 5:34:26 PM

Polsert said:
You miss my point.

Either you boycott something or you don't. You can't use something and boycott it at the same time.

All Microsoft sees is (happy) XP customers because people are using it. It will just keep getting worse and worse because nobody makes a stand.

Ehmm, I think you misunderstood some points when you read the manifesto, the idea of boycott is for the masses, one guy who refuses to switch to xp is hardly a mass, also the guys at microsoft (and the rest of the world for that matter) don't know that you're boycotting it, so your effort is actually (as in reality) non existing.

Switch up already
July 18, 2008 5:46:34 PM

Exactly, haha.

This topic has gotten so out of hand.

Actually rodney, I started this topic with a serious question that hasn't been answered yet. Sure I'll talk about my standpoint when asked (as I was), but I'd rather spent my time otherwise.

I'm not anti Microsoft, I'm just against them in the named aspect that they started with XP. I've been using their products since the DOS days. All companies have their flaws. MS' just happens to be world domination.

Linux is being named, I'm more of a BSD guy myself. And when the day comes not even a web browser can be installed on Win2k I probably switch fulltime to FreeBSD.

Quote:
Is it really that satisfying?

Satisfying in the way I stand for my convictions yes.

Quote:
He is a kid

Eh?

Anyway, the 4850 remains where it is (tough luck). And fun how discussing this may be I have other things to do at the moment. If anyone actually has hands on experience with a 4850 in Win2k write some lines! Otherwise I'll post the answer here myself within a few weeks.
July 18, 2008 5:51:10 PM

Hmm, the "Exactly" above is referring to rodney's message and not Crono.

Crono, no I didn't. I'm not using the word boycott there as referring to me, but I am explaining that a boycott can no exist if you use a product at the same time.

My own standpoint is just that. A personal conviction.

Anyway, I'm out.
July 18, 2008 5:53:18 PM

Polsert said:
He is a kid

Soz, its a forum, we cant guess the age. I just hate when somebody is pedantic or paternalist against another poster.
A god troll is always fun to read,an educated troll is even funnier.
Well a pedantic poster deserves to be trolled. I just trolled him because of it. Soz and have fun coding.
July 18, 2008 6:07:07 PM

truromeo4juliet said:
1.) Make a customized Windows Install CD... slipstream all of your updates into it, including Service Pack 3, copy the activation dll to the CD in it's appropriate directory, and when you install Windows to this computer, it won't have to be activated. This project, to accomplish this much, may take you a few hours, but is well worth it if you ever need to format/reinstall again (and I found it to be quite a fun project when i did mine back in 2003)... never again enter your windows key, never again deal with regional settings, you can have the entire windows installation process automated from start to finish so all you have to do is insert the CD, press a key at boot, go watch a movie, come back and have your computer ready to go, including favorite softwares, bookmarks, defrag, themes, registry tweaks, etc... Find all the information about this here: http://www.msfn.org (Microsoft Software Forum Network) and here specifically: http://unattended.msfn.org

That's really interesting... I'm really interested in doing this. Do you know if there is another guide for doing it with Vista? Or should I just generally follow that one?

Edit: Nevermind, I found one. I probably should have looked myself before I asked. For anyone else who is interested, go here:

http://firegeier.unattended-sponsor.de/en/introduction....
July 18, 2008 7:25:04 PM

So let's go back to the OP's original question. Will a 4850 (or any new-gen card) work with Windows 2000?
July 18, 2008 8:07:51 PM

rodney_ws said:
So let's go back to the OP's original question. Will a 4850 (or any new-gen card) work with Windows 2000?

not to it's full capability... i mean, Win2K can't support DX9 or above, anyway, right?

At any point, OP, if you decide you want to try Windows XP, I have a legit home key on CoA I can mail you with an install CD ;]
July 21, 2008 7:05:58 PM

truromeo4juliet said:
not to it's full capability... i mean, Win2K can't support DX9 or above, anyway, right?

DirectX 9.0c Redistributable for Software Developers - Multilingual

* Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows 2000 Advanced Server; Windows 2000 Professional Edition ; Windows 2000 Server; Windows 2000 Service Pack 2; Windows 2000 Service Pack 3; Windows 2000 Service Pack 4; Windows 98; Windows 98 Second Edition; Windows ME; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP; Windows XP Home Edition ; Windows XP Media Center Edition; Windows XP Professional Edition ; Windows XP Service Pack 1

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyI...
July 22, 2008 1:32:38 PM

gmanvbva said:
DirectX 9.0c Redistributable for Software Developers - Multilingual

* Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows 2000 Advanced Server; Windows 2000 Professional Edition ; Windows 2000 Server; Windows 2000 Service Pack 2; Windows 2000 Service Pack 3; Windows 2000 Service Pack 4; Windows 98; Windows 98 Second Edition; Windows ME; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP; Windows XP Home Edition ; Windows XP Media Center Edition; Windows XP Professional Edition ; Windows XP Service Pack 1

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyI...

Well, after all the flame ill byte in the topic. Back in those days (2000) i was rocking a Voodoo 5. There wasn't any decent driver for Win2k. So, you kinda had to make your own. It wasn't easy. There was a lot of info in voodoofiles.com that now seems to be a completely diferent site. You had to make the INF, register manually the libraries. it worked most of the time, but borked a lot when you weren't expecting.

You might start here to see how you can do it:

How to make a INF file.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms924764.aspx

About the dll to register. Sorry mate i cant help you there. It was 7 years ago and Dx and openGl were too different from what they are now. You really heading for a storm if you try to do it. Seems doable in my point of view, but hard and time consuming.

If you even want you can play with Install Shield but i really don't recommend.

Good Luck !!
Anonymous
November 19, 2008 10:47:40 AM

hey guys ... and girls
dont miss the point of this conversation

I got similar problem
I goi orginal Win2k and spend on it above 100$
so if microsoft CANT offer me a upgrade version ... I give it up ...

but like I said ... point is ... HOW to INSTALL ati HD3xxx and HD4xxx cards on Win2k

as far I know Win2k got same kernel as got WinXp

so whats is the problem !!??
becuse I simply CANT INSTALL this hardware on Win2k

i tried several drivers ( oirginal, Wdm, omega )
and errors occured

on orginal drivers during instalation Installer says : This is a 64bit system ... cant instal 32bit drivers on 64 bit sys !!!

LOL
February 5, 2009 3:15:48 PM

https://yabwdq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p5p-jGqjt_O89qdP...

Manual INF Install
2k_INF8.11(Driver)→NetFrameworkV2.0→CCC(Catalyst)

What Manual INF install?
Device manger→Update driver
→Search for suitable→Specity location→2kinf8.11→CX_70226.inf

Let's enjoy Radeon :sol: 
Custom By dwsbf
!