  • Cable
  • Home Theatre
Last response: in Home Theatre
September 21, 2005 10:24:03 PM

I have Comcast Digital Cable and I am having an intermittent audio problem.

As I watch I get small "pops" and "clicks" that are extremely irritating.
They come and go, not in any set pattern, sometimes they're there, sometimes
they're not.

They appear when listening through both my HDTV's internal speakers and my
home theater.
They do not ever happen whn I watch a DVD, so apparently it is coming from
the receiver/cable box.

Anyone else have a problem like this?
Could it be in my line?
A Bad box?
Bad/loose connections? (which I have checked a few times)

Any suggestions are appreciated

More about : audio problem

Anonymous
September 21, 2005 11:19:38 PM

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:24:03 GMT, "Postal68" <postal68@verizon.net>
wrote:

>I have Comcast Digital Cable and I am having an intermittent audio problem.
>
>As I watch I get small "pops" and "clicks" that are extremely irritating.
>They come and go, not in any set pattern, sometimes they're there, sometimes
>they're not.
>
>They appear when listening through both my HDTV's internal speakers and my
>home theater.
>They do not ever happen whn I watch a DVD, so apparently it is coming from
>the receiver/cable box.
>
>Anyone else have a problem like this?
>Could it be in my line?
>A Bad box?
>Bad/loose connections? (which I have checked a few times)
>
>Any suggestions are appreciated

I fixed the problem on my SA3250HD box by unplugging the power cable
and rebooting the box.
!